What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who flew up to North Queensland????

Parra Guru

Coach
Well done for asking the questions Mark. We know the response isn't 'your' opinion as such.

I'm with Hellsy, it still stinks. It is a cop out response and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with that.

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Okay. If we take it that we lose money if we have an after game function because the whales leave. Then we need to understand that if the Govement didn't tax the club more than what it cost to run the league sides then we might get more stuff out of the leaguesie as they would not be money hunger animals that can only keep the footy team alive by keeping the whales at the machines.

Other clubs do stuff, yes. But the Dogs, Storm, Raiders, don't have these events at their registered premisis. The Bronocs do but don't have to worry as much about scareing away the whales as their is no Pokie tax up here.

A business that relies on a grubby thing such as a poker machine, is, in my opinion, a poor business.

It is a blight our game relies on those things.

In any case. Mark, Mr Iemma made changes to the Poker Machine tax with the full backing of Clubs NSW. :)

sooperdooper

First Grade
join the bandwagon said:
Any idea if Burt will remain 18th man and will not play?

Or will someone else be dropped and Burt playing?? (PLEASE Delaney)

So you would want to drop a forward for a wing/fullback?

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think JT has already said (see 'we're sweet' thread) that Burt won't play unless a back is injured (or gets injured in warm ups).

I thought Delaney had a good game against the Broncos - I was watching for him to be a pansy - but he certainly runs hard in attack!

emjaycee

Coach
oldmancraigy said:
I thought Delaney had a good game against the Broncos - I was watching for him to be a pansy - but he certainly runs hard in attack!

I was watching for him to pass the ball.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Belly in Brisvegas said:
To my good ol'd buddy pal Mark,

Could I trouble you for an SMS of two to update me on the semi between the Young Guns and my beloved Easts please?

Your mate,
Matt

Easts won.
something to 18. Didn't quite pick up the full score but Easts definately won.

Don't Worry JH, Belly Got his scores. He was a bit paniced in the last 5 but the tigers got home for him. Although the fell asleep between the 50th and 70th Minute.

Latest posts