What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who flew up to North Queensland????

eelavation said:
he's probably having a hot chocolate with the Chairman as we speak.:)

Well about 20 minutes ago.

Okay Goss.

We are as per program.

Meteo is not here.

Alan is well and sends his best.

Mickdo - No the development is not finished, but it is taking shape.

I do have a job that pays me sufficently but these trips are my Holidays. :(

Fish - My respect level for you hasn't changed. Please tell the Labour Government to quit with the Pokie tax it is killing our "After game" Events.

Photos of Stuff in the PD.

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:

Okay Goss.

We are as per program.

Meteo is not here.

Fish - My respect level for you hasn't changed. Please tell the Labour Government to quit with the Pokie tax it is killing our "After game" Events.

Explain.

Okay. If we take it that we lose money if we have an after game function because the whales leave. Then we need to understand that if the Govement didn't tax the club more than what it cost to run the league sides then we might get more stuff out of the leaguesie as they would not be money hunger animals that can only keep the footy team alive by keeping the whales at the machines.

Other clubs do stuff, yes. But the Dogs, Storm, Raiders, don't have these events at their registered premisis. The Bronocs do but don't have to worry as much about scareing away the whales as their is no Pokie tax up here.

Hellsy

Immortal
Bullsh*t.

The club should get the f**k over it for 11 or 12 times a year... they don't even have to do one after every home game, they could cut it to 6 times and people would be soo pleased.

BULL-F**king-Sh*t

strider

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:

Okay Goss.

We are as per program.

Meteo is not here.

.... and .... the bananas? :(

I will find out about Bananas tomorrow.

But a Banana Split is $7 at the ice creamery.

Hellsy,

What can I say but in there opinon no they can't but I did raise that they could have it at the rose or another close by venue if they don't want to upset the whales, then announce the venue to the fans at the game.

But then again all I can say is that I am just repeating what I am told.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
.... and .... the bananas? :(

put it this way..some financial institutions are offering a three month interest free loan to purchase a kilo of them.

Hellsy

Immortal
Well is it any wonder why they cant get fans through the gates when the team is loosing?? They offer them nothing in return.

And who the f**k says they have to have them always after the game??
What happened to the open training sessions?
Where are the trivia nights for charity?
What about the movie nights for B&G Army members?
What about the breakfasts/BBQ's in Parra Mall??

This club really sux arse when it comes to this sh*t

Helen,

I don't disagree on any point particular, I am just repeating what was said. I can't say that Ovo and I both shared our Joined frustration at this. You and I are the lucky ones we get to see and meet and interact with the players.

Walking down flinders st mall today, there were eels fans camped outside the hotel, spoting our talent as the went in and out of the Hotel. Those are the people I feel sorry for. I mean what if they came to sydney. How do they know to get to the rose and crown?

Hellsy

Immortal
Mark,

I'm not saying you do, where did I say I was?

This club is unf**king believeable when it comes to their fans

Latest posts