What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is hotter?

Who is hotter?

• Witty

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Roons

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godz Illa

Coach
lol You make Saddam Hussein look like an amateur when it comes to rigged polls. Rooney has the face of a space creature.

wittyfan

Referee
Godz Illa said:
lol You make Saddam Hussein look like an amateur when it comes to rigged polls. Rooney has the face of a space creature.

Panthers_Gurl will not be pleased. :eek:

chloe

Juniors
I don't doubt the fact you actually miss me, because debating with me online is probably one of the few thrills in your lonely, desperate life. Wow, you get to converse with a woman!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Oh, your funny! :roll:

Emma said you were a transvestite, so technically you're not a real women, even IF you act like one.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
well if you are into the metro androtop boy look go for witt...or if you like the underdog like rooney

i like rooney because hes not a pretty boy.....ickky bloody pretty boys

Johns Magic

Referee
Panthers_Gurl said:
or if you like the underdog like rooney

Don't try to add in little, subtle words to make Rooney seem poetic. He is just a plain dog, nothing more, nothing less.