What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the best junior player you have seen ?

Avenger

Immortal
I know Terry very well. You mean C grade? was that the year they won the grand final which was played at Merrylands?

Yes, C Grade. No they didn't win it when Alex was there. I also know Terry very well. Actually worked with him before he came to Parra. ;-).

Last edited:

hybrideel

Bench
ok i was in A's then. i take it he didn't stay on to play there, would probably know him if i saw him as they would have played the game before me.
Yeah Terry's previous occupation had him at Cabra for a while. i think that was the one he had before taking up the job at parra

Avenger

Immortal
ok i was in A's then. i take it he didn't stay on to play there, would probably know him if i saw him as they would have played the game before me.
Yeah Terry's previous occupation had him at Cabra for a while. i think that was the one he had before taking up the job at parra
Previous as in before Rugby League development, coaching etc.

aussie66

Juniors
4462]David Emery from East Mount Pritchard and Ashcroft High.Didnt play FG i think but a gun U/23 player[/QUOTE]

There was a guy called Alan Wood who played for East Mount Pritchard think he went to Ashcroft High he was a outstanding fullback I think he is in England now

hindy111

Post Whore
1 - Jamie Lyon - I remember watching him against the panthers in reserves. And me and a mate standing up everytime he touched the ball thinking this guys amazing. Blew me away how good he was and how he created something everytime he touched the ball.

I never saw Hayne as a junior and he was in first grade at 18 and never looked back.

Never fell for the hype of keating-Mortimer-Matterson-ZDC-Goodal-Lavaka-Falou. Thou did think Lassalo was a 100+ nrl player.

hindy111

Post Whore
Any really good players don't look ok in under 20s. They dominate it. I remember seeing Tepai and how he would destroy it. Come to the NRL he has so far been just a player. If a guy is not tearing up the under 20s on a weekly basis then high chance he is just an average NRL player at best.

Latest posts