What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the Hardest Hitter in the NRL?

This Year?

Immortal
Eelementary said:
PJ Marsh - he regularly hammers opponents much larger than him.

Grantedm with his [lack of] size, it's not hard to be larger than him...

Just ask Trent Barrett lol....I couldn't help myself!

renouf

Juniors
skeepe said:
Carroll's a grub and should have been rubbed out of the game.

Thats great, maybe you should go and start a thread "Who's the grubbest player in the game", we're actually talking about the hardest hitter in the game.

skeepe

Immortal
renouf said:
Thats great, maybe you should go and start a thread "Who's the grubbest player in the game", we're actually talking about the hardest hitter in the game.

Carroll isn't a hard hitter, he's a dirty, dirty hitter. That was my point.

badav

Bench
skeepe said:
Carroll isn't a hard hitter, he's a dirty, dirty hitter. That was my point.

Carroll a dirty hitter?? Now ive heard it all. He is one of the cleanest tacklers in the NRL. Watch the way he puts people on there arses. Nothing dirty or illegal about it.

badav

Bench
can you explain to all of us (picture tells 1000 words) how an incident against one person makes carroll a dirty tackler.

better yet, maybe you shouldnt. dont bother making an arse of yourself.

renouf

Juniors
badav said:
can you explain to all of us (picture tells 1000 words) how an incident against one person makes carroll a dirty tackler.

better yet, maybe you shouldnt. dont bother making an arse of yourself.

every player in the game has done a few bad tackles in their time but Carroll regularly puts on big LEGAL hits, he drives in with the shoulders. Most of his tackles are made around the chest/waist region.

Latest posts