What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is you club's most hated ex-player?

macavity said:
Tahu.

"centre is where the money is at"

Dont forget how he opted for surgery rather then play out the season for us so he'd be fit for Parra.

Treated the knights like dirt after they made him!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Phil Bailey by far, what a wanker.
I know for a fact a few Manly players have had a run in with him off the field

MONY said:
danny williams

WTF???? Danny is still one of the fans favs at Melbourne, and was welcomed back with open arms at the Presentation Ball recently. It used to be Kimmorley, but it is certainly Willie Leyshon after the sh*t he came up with

Raider_69

Post Whore
this may come as a shock, but as a raiders fan ive never had much time for one B.Finch ;-) :lol:

Smartman

Juniors
Phil Gould - another ex bulldog
icon8.gif

Anthony Mundine
Gorden Tallis

But I hate neither, hated big Gordie for a while when he left for the Broncos, but only for a year or so. And I can't recall an ex-dragons player I hated other than Mark Blackburn, whom most fans other than Dragons wouldn't remember at all.

Public enemy no1 for ex Dragons - Brian "Smells Like Newtown" Smith. Rod "Adelaide Rams" Reddy is a close second.

Soon to be possible no1 contender, and making a comeback to the no1 spot after a year out of the charts, Ladies & Gentlemen - Mr Peter Doust.

yobbo84

Coach
LOL, need I even answer? But I will anyway.

Chris Walker. Had a sook because he realised he's nothing without Langer or Lockyer.

Then daylight.

Then Paul Stringer, for his 'my back is f**ked I'm out for the season', only to be picked 1 week later when Langmack was sacked. Gees his back looked bad this year!

Also Craig Wing, for his teary-eyed 'I'll never play for another club' or 'I'll go to union' or 'If Souths get back in I'll be the first to sign'.

That's all I can think of.

P.S. I can't really hate Wingy as it wasn't his fault he left. Plus he was a bloody awesome 5/8 for us (I still believe that's his best position - well, was before the Roosters bulked him up - see tries below!).

http://www.rabbitohs.com/burrows/tries/1999/030.shtml
http://www.rabbitohs.com/burrows/tries/1999/050.shtml

Latest posts