What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is you club's most hated ex-player?

Stranger

Coach
He was never going to get a centre spot, whats the point of him hanging around?

Yeah because hes a great center.... :lol:

Where does he play his rep footy? Face it hes a money hungry winger.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Richie Barnett. Because he sold his soul for a fatter paycheck and a centre spot he didn't have the kahonies to earn.

Special K

Coach
Galloway - we gave him everything even a spot in first grade when he was 17.. Treated him like he really was the next big thing and all he ever did for us was go missing. For the whole time he was in grade for us there was rumours about him going to the dragons, souths and the UK. He hits the open market and gets a 220k deal for a club he won't even play first grade for next season.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Carlito said:
Carmont sh*ts all over him.

Well you've made enough of a fool of yourself, I should spare you.

Stranger said:
Yeah because hes a great center....

Where does he play his rep footy? Face it hes a money hungry winger.

:lol: :lol:

Didn't watch the back end of the year did you? He is a great centre, but Knights fans only watch their own teams games and Origin so I'm not surprised you haven't got a clue.

stuke

Bench
Carlito said:
Carmont sh*ts all over him.

:lol:

i know you can't be talking about George and Stuey plays on the wing for the Terrace (plus he is worse than his brother) so i'm lost.....

:lol:

OVP

Coach
Bob Fulton ... even tho he was our coach.

He left to rejoin Manly and took 8 players with him totally decimating Easts. Scum of the highest order ... Fulton and Manly ... the perfect match. Absolutely no morals whatsoever, and thats BOTH of them.

It made me laugh hearing the Manly morons accusing the Roosters of cap rorting and poaching players in years gone by. Manly will ALWAYS be the kings of that.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Without any doubt on planet earth....

Brad Fittler.

For me, being a Penrith supporter, other than the sheer euphoria and ecstasy felt from winning our second Premiership, Seeing the absolute pain of defeat on his face on the night of October 5th 2003 bought me no end of intense satisfaction!:badgrin:

I'm still smilling about it to this day!:D

To a lesser extent, and more recently; Amos Roberts as well... I hope he tears both hamstrings early in the season next year!

Pantherjim.

Iafeta

Referee
Motu Tony.

Walk out #1 of 57215721145211 since 2003. Wasn't happy his talents didn't deserve a starting first grade gig so thought he'd do the one-two foxtrot with Wayne Bennett. Then got wind of a young kid called cutie, younger brother to Mike I believe, found out he had a collection of Yoda dolls in homage to Wayne Bennett and figured he wouldn't be in the run on side much longer so he went to the UK. The club he went to went down out of the Super League, and so he moved on again to another club. Which club is next? Is it yours? Do you need a side running no kicking five eighth to solve your clubs woes for half a season before he looks elsewhere when you realise he's a nuff nuff and drop him?

cant think of one for the broncos, our players are usually forced to leave because of the salary cap. but the broncos player i hate the most is ben ikin. Ben Ikin even admitted on grand final nite that "tigers fans should thank me, because im the reason they have scott prince". bloody pathetic, if ikin woulda said he wanted to retire earlier, we woulda kept prince, but as history has it, ikin kept it to himself for a while for whatever reason im not too sure, but prince thinking thered be no halves spot for him, moved to the tigers. i can only imagine how good we would have been this yr if we had prince.

girvie

Staff member
balmainbenny said:
On behalf of the Balmain side of the Wests Tigers, it would be Glenn Morrison. He wins this hands down. In the mid 1990's, Tiger officials had big plans for Morrson to lead a tiger revivial. They took great care of him in the lower grades and groomed him to be the next Wayne Pearce. They put a lot of time and effort into him.

Problem was, he showed his gratitude by signing on with North Sydney for big bucks and left the Tigers in the lurch.
He signed with the Bears because he wanted to play for the Central Coast.

MrSharky

Juniors
Albert Torrens ;-)

icon6.gif

Inferno

Coach
Special K said:
Galloway - we gave him everything even a spot in first grade when he was 17.. Treated him like he really was the next big thing and all he ever did for us was go missing. For the whole time he was in grade for us there was rumours about him going to the dragons, souths and the UK. He hits the open market and gets a 220k deal for a club he won't even play first grade for next season.

Exactly right K.

Everytime I consider our odds next year I think, well whatever happens at least I will never see Galloway in the Blue, white and gray again. Sure to bring a smile to any shark fan.

eagleangel

Juniors
whoever left when NE collapsed (mainly o'meley)

thanks to kimmorley tho.. he sent the club broke so manly could come back.. no hard feelings there.

Latest posts