What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your second favourite team?

Who is your second favourite team?

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

• Cronulla Sharks

• Manly Sea Eagles

• Melbourne Storm

• New Zealand Warriors

• Newcastle Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Penrith Panthers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• St George Illawarra Dragons

• Sydney Roosters

• Wests Tigers

• Total voters

lockyno1

Post Whore
Just saw League Unlimited's favourite team poll. Just wondering who is your second favourite team? Btw, feel free to explain why this is the case. It would be great to see some reasons as to why people follow these sides!

Broncodroid

Juniors
Some members would probably argue that my 2nd team if any would have to be the Sydney City Roosters given I have went into bat for them a fair bit since arriving at LU...those members would be correct.

I have been a Bronco since their entry into the competition and a loyal supporter at that, though in 1997 those loyalties were tested and I came within a pubic hair of leaving the club I followed for 9 years prior over the whole Super League war that erupted at the end of 1996.

The Sydney City Roosters were a club you could say I followed in the ARL competition, and given they were a club at the fore in helping fight the good fight, I nearly committed to them fulltime until the white flag was raised by Murdoch and the NRL was formed.

If Super League had went into 1998, I today would type on this site as Roosterdroid :lol: Thankfully, I remain a Brisbane fan to this day.

Outside of the above 2, New Zealand Warriors are a team I have ties with family wise and I am one to make sure I watch their games weekly along with Brisbane and Sydney City.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Tigers and Cowboys.....Figured the Cowboys would get a fair number of votes so I put Tigers.

thuganomics

Coach
When the Knights beat Tigers in Round 26 and the Raiders on. The raiders fans were saying Knights are there 2nd favorite team now. Then Buderus beat Finch for Dally M and that even made them like knights more. So i am assuming some raiders fans will say Newcastle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cowboys, have ever since they were shit, something about me wanting the support the down and outters
now they arnt so down and out :clap:

Raider Azz

Bench
Probably Melbourne, but seeing as though Wiki is playing for the Warriors next year, I may have a new second favourite.

Nugby

Juniors
t-ba, what makes you think Wests will get a lot of support? Though obviously the Cowboys should be clear favourites.

Choppies

Coach
my 2nd team is the Tigers

mainly cause I grew up around Balmain and have ran on the Oval many times

damo72

Juniors
As an Eels supporter I went the Panthers not only cos they are close but when I was 17 I trialled with the Eels and did my knee and whilst still in hospital the Panthers said when I recovered I could go there and have a go in their juniors, so I have always had a soft spot for them because of that. Never got to play for them cos I ended up moving back to Queensland and played there but the Panthers will always be right up there with me.

Martli

Coach
Doggies, started watching their games when I heard Price was moving to the Warriors and was already a big fan of O'meley. They also have quite a few Kiwis on their team with the likes of Asotasi, Williams, Utai, Lolesi etc.

nqboy

First Grade
The Black Cats. Based on juniors, well run, they don't attract the controversy some other clubs court and they're a great team to watch.

SP

Bench
it was parramatta cause Witty was playing for them, but there's no way id have manly as my 2nd fave team.

Id have to say Newcastle since i supported them in 1997 only

Latest posts