What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Kidnapped Prisilla?

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
202 - bit like a 303 but smaller

Umm, yes. But larger than 101. :roll:

Hows the holiday?
other-allergies.gif
Got to watch those allergies. Do you know how many people are actually allergic to sheep?

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:
202 - bit like a 303 but smaller

Umm, yes. But larger than 101. :roll:

Hows the holiday?
other-allergies.gif
Got to watch those allergies. Do you know how many people are actually allergic to sheep?

Don't know about a holiday but i do feel like a humna pin cushion

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
i do feel like a humna

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You must be crook to look like a humna :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

humna.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muffdaddy

Juniors
I cannot believe this thread is still going. I've been away for a week and thought you guys would have heaps more to talk about.
I guess I was wrong. :lol: :lol:

MD, it must be blatently obvious to even the most casual obeserver that we are all insane. ;-)

But what is even WORSE, is that I think Mortica has now done something with Backpacker :shock:

...Morticia...

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
MD, it must be blatently obvious to even the most casual obeserver that we are all insane. ;-)

But what is even WORSE, is that I think Mortica has now done something with Backpacker :shock:

hahahaha. hes actualy in oz so u shuld all be lookn ova yor sholders. but ive got his passwrd an will aucton to the higest bidder.

...Morticia... said:
hahahaha. hes actualy in oz so u shuld all be lookn ova yor sholders. but ive got his passwrd an will aucton to the higest bidder.

Can you imagine the trouble we would get into. LOL... We create enough drama on the internet. 8)

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Penelope, its the insanity of you lot that keeps drawing me back. Is the Backpacker with Priscilla perhaps???
Where's ozzie???
Who's that I can hear skulking down the hallway....... :twisted: :twisted:
Noooooooooo!!!!!!

I don't know where Ozzie is, but perhaps he has actually had to work for his weekly wage.. :lol:

Prisilla is DEFINATLEY NOT with BP....

And as for the skulking down the hallway, I'll have you know I GLIDE :D

ozzie

Bench
yeah I had to work for a change - end of year finance cut off - still doing it even now...and I am still a little sick boy #-o (me taking my temperature)

...Morticia...

Juniors
pricilla will b bck in her ownrs hands/arms? on sunday. i sold out 2 the promise of vodka. the whining was strting 2 annoy me. matthews wwhining not pricillas.

...Morticia... said:
pricilla will b bck in her ownrs hands/arms? on sunday. i sold out 2 the promise of vodka. the whining was strting 2 annoy me. matthews wwhining not pricillas.

Morticia, I am sure that the Vodka will only drown out the 'nagging' for but a few hours. Fill the empty bottle with sand and a clock to the back of the head should keep him quiet for a short while at least.

Won't he SCREECH when he finds he's been accused of nagging.. LOL

...Morticia...

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
...Morticia... said:

Morticia, I am sure that the Vodka will only drown out the 'nagging' for but a few hours. Fill the empty bottle with sand and a clock to the back of the head should keep him quiet for a short while at least.

Won't he SCREECH when he finds he's been accused of nagging.. LOL

i think hes the only persn who dosnt think he whines pp. ive found a baseball bat wrks efectvly with no glass for him 2 clean up after