What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Kidnapped Prisilla?

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OK HAPPY NOW BP - 8) is just as crazy as the rest of you. Afterall.

A sure sign that Prisilla has been in contact with you at some point between Tuesday 4pm and today. But did you take her, or were you working for a darker force? Maybe you were let in to feed her.....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Green Eye said:
Ok then I am Elvis. :lol:

Changing your identity will not help. The hounds are onto you....

RoostarGirl said:
Who the hell is Priscilla??? what are you talking about if I am accused of getting rid of her then I suppose I best know who she is.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Do they never learn? Been done, doesn't work!

OK OK OK I already confessed what more do you want??? you sent me crazy are you happy now???

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
OK well I confess to kidnapping her??? at least now I might find out who she really is?? :lol:

It was me!!! I did it!!!

why you ask??? How the hell should I know??? but I did it!!! really I did.

Leave Oz and Pen out of this......It was me all along.

I need proof. :D

I have her Roosters Jersey.............what more do you want?? (She does follow the Roosters right?)

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
She does follow the Roosters right?

I don't know. You tell me. You should know if you have her. :lol: One question 8) *now blinded by the spotlight* - What possible advantage could you gain by having Prisilla? She's really not your type, if you know what I mean. ;-) ;-) ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
She does follow the Roosters right?

I don't know. You tell me. You should know if you have her. :lol: One question 8) *now blinded by the spotlight* - What possible advantage could you gain by having Prisilla? She's really not your type, if you know what I mean. ;-) ;-) ;-)

I give up it wasnt really me.

Maybe it was Oz afterall.

Hey just a question for you Detective if shes not my type then why was I a suspect in the first place???..................just answer the damn question???

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Hey just a question for you Detective if shes not my type then why was I a suspect in the first place???..................just answer the damn question???

Because you are RoostarGirl. How can you not see how you could be a suspect? It is blindingly obvious. :roll:

Look what I have to work with. [-(

P.S Penelope said she saw you acting suspiciously at the Wall..... :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:

Because you are RoostarGirl. How can you not see how you could be a suspect? It is blindingly obvious. :roll:

Look what I have to work with. [-(

P.S Penelope said she saw you acting suspiciously at the Wall..... :lol:

So are you telling me Blind Freddy could see???

Yeah well whats unusual with me acting supiciously on the Wall, doesnt make me a kidnapper now does it??.

Anyway I have no answers..............I think I better get myself a good Lawyer, what do you reckon??? Does anybody know any apart from JT.

Look, I was the only one acting suspiciously on The Wall today.

I tried to get another identity as Bush Pig.

I was going to put up a post saying

HI, I'm Bush Pig and I'm new to the wall. :lol:

I wanted to see how many guys I could attract with a name like Bush Pig. But alas and alack I stuffed something up and I can't log in as bloody Bush Pig.

I have another confession, at first I thought a shim was something that Black and Decker bought out as a polisher or something, then I thought it might be a skanky chick. I had to have 'shim' explained IN DETAIL on ICQ last night. I found the Adams Apple too.

BP knows that I did not take Prisilla, in fact, I am devestated that she has not made an appearance. The hairy legs in fish net stockings and feather boa are an absolute turn on.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:

I wanted to see how many guys I could attract with a name like Bush Pig. But alas and alack I stuffed something up and I can't log in as bloody Bush Pig.

I have another confession, at first I thought a shim was something that Black and Decker bought out as a polisher or something, then I thought it might be a skanky chick. I had to have 'shim' explained IN DETAIL on ICQ last night. I found the Adams Apple too.

BP knows that I did not take Prisilla, in fact, I am devestated that she has not made an appearance. The hairy legs in fish net stockings and feather boa are an absolute turn on.

LMAO Pen the first thing I noticed today was the new member ~Bush~ Pig~. I thought it was another name for Walky4Pigs. LOL.

I still reckon Rosterised is Junior?? any thoughts anyone.

Would someone here like to confess to being Roosterised?? while its hail mary time.

The Wall has definately gone troppo (like Jock said) lately and to be quite honest so has LU.

Has there been a full moon lately or what??

OMG I reckon I am just a crazy as the rest of you.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope I still cant stop laughing :lol: about Bush Pig. :lol:

That is hilarious!!!! what about Occupation Jobs.............LOL.

Green Eye

Juniors
Has anyone thought that perhaps BP is the kidnapper (I use the term "KID" loosley)? I think he is just trying to throw you all off his scent.... PEEEEEEEWWWW

The Backpacker

Juniors
Maybe the shim took Prisilla. An adams apple you say. Did you really see it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can neither confirm nor deny other wall identities. 8) - thats me looking cool 8) . Not an 8) for you.

ozzie

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:

if you reckon it didn't work why is this alias as the new member on the Wall?? ~BUSH~PIG~. I sent this person a pm...

The Backpacker

Juniors
Green Eye said:
Has anyone thought that perhaps BP is the kidnapper (I use the term "KID" loosley)? I think he is just trying to throw you all off his scent.... PEEEEEEEWWWW

JGG. THAT STINKS!

Why would I want to kidnap Prisilla? I've been dying to bring her out and finally, when the oppertunity for her linguistic talents arose, she was gone.

ozzie

Bench
Green Eye said:

hey Greeneye - you keep this up and I'll reckon your as mad as us!!

Fishnet stockings makes me believe it may be The backpacker - can't you imagine him flauntinghis body down the boardwalk with his little fishnets on... :lol: :lol:

Some Kiwi is bound to ask if he wants cherps with his feesh..

Muffdaddy

Juniors
There was a full moon earlier this week. I think it was Tuesday, the same day Pris went missing. Funny thing that......

I used to sound like a werewolf but I don't sound like one nooooooowwwwwwww..... :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
ozzie said:
Penelope Pittstop said:

if you reckon it didn't work why is this alias as the new member on the Wall?? ~BUSH~PIG~. I sent this person a pm...

Gee Oz are you that desperate??

Honesly though how stupid are all those introductory threads!! Hi Im.

How cares, exactly that is just stupid.

Sorry if I am offending any Wallsters here but please.

ozzie

Bench
I sent the email to Bush pig after all was revealed - whoops have I said that the right way??