What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Kidnapped Prisilla?

ozzie

Bench
Its four in the afternoon
and once more the club
awakes up the wanting in me...

make mine a coke thanks...

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Just wanted Prisilla back in your heads. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey who could forget!!! actually bring back Priscilla and get rid of Bimbo I say!!!

Now thats not very welcoming of you 8) . I see she's offered to play. It's not like we have such a huge team where we can have weeks off, that we can afford to be less than tolerant of our newer, cranially challenged friends.

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Just wanted Prisilla back in your heads. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey who could forget!!! actually bring back Priscilla and get rid of Bimbo I say!!!

Now thats not very welcoming of you 8) . I see she's offered to play. It's not like we have such a huge team where we can have weeks off, that we can afford to be less than tolerant of our newer, cranially challenged friends.

Your like such a nice man. I would like loooooove to play.
Ah like whats a cranially challenged?

I hope you find your friend Prisilla soon.

The Backpacker

Juniors
*~*Bimbo*~* said:
Your like such a nice man. I would like loooooove to play.
Ah like whats a cranially challenged?

I hope you find your friend Prisilla soon.

I knew I liked you Bimbo. You're my new favourite. Sorry Pen and 8) (oh come on ozzie, like you were ever my favourite :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm HoT on the trail of Prisilla. New information is coming to hand as I type.

BP, the word HoT is banned :lol: I warn you all, if Blondiie ever remerges, you'd all better watch out. Though Pandora will go straight for the jugular :twisted: Even I'm scared of her !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Word on the street is that ozzie has had prior illicit dealings with an occy and they could be in cohoots in the kidnapping of Prisilla, helped by the JGG because of his inside knowledge.

Suspects ruled out - 8) Whilst she may have skills at playing games, I really don't think she's good at game playing. :lol:

Jury still out on Penelope Pittstop.

LMAO Morticia... If you only knew how much I look like you. :lol:

I think Uncle Fester has been swallowing light globes and I'm sure you will get a Princes Ransom for Prisilla... good bloody work... LOL

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
Now what is it that i want........

I hate to think. I will not sell my soul. :(

Penelope Pittstop said:
I think Uncle Fester has been swallowing light globes and I'm sure you will get a Princes Ransom for Prisilla... good bloody work... LOL

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Don't encourage her for christs sake. With the attention span of a 5 year old I'm hoping for her to lose the desire to screw with Prisilla in about a week.

...Morticia...

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
I hate to think. I will not sell my soul. :(

Don't encourage her for christs sake. With the attention span of a 5 year old I'm hoping for her to lose the desire to screw with Prisilla in about a week.

yeah you will.
dreamr. you need my help remmember.

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
The Backpacker said:
I will not sell my soul. :(

yeah you will.

other-digginggrave.gif