What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Kidnapped Prisilla?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
ozzie said:
I sent the email to Bush pig after all was revealed - whoops have I said that the right way??

Yes thats OK she wont be able to read your message anyway....locked out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, RG we have just gone through a full moon phase. :lol: I'm serious too.

Honestly, you guys would have wet your pants if I had of been able to post what I was going to. I got as far as the profile, I even got as far as authorisation and I had this magnicent post all prepared. It was going to be one of the best posts I'd ever done.

YES, BP, there is an Adams Apple I really think we have a 'shim'.

RG, I'm only Pandora on the wall, and when I change usernames I tell everyone. I'm so bloody obvious with my 'other' identities that it's never worth my while trying to hide. I use CAPS and .. after statements and it's a dead give-a-way.. :lol:

The Green One is on to you BP and don't forget .. He's ADMIN.. ;-)

Perhaps, BP is doing a Fairley Arrow !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
ozzie said:
if you reckon it didn't work why is this alias as the new member on the Wall?? ~BUSH~PIG~. I sent this person a pm...

Gee Oz are you that desperate??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The answer is YES!

I DO NOT wear stockings of any kind, let alone high heels. No body saw me, can't prove a thing. I think you're all trying to detract from the matter at hand here. WHO KIDNAPPED PRISILLA? I want the skanky shim back!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
yeah, RG we have just gone through a full moon phase. :lol: I'm serious too.

Honestly, you guys would have wet your pants if I had of been able to post what I was going to. I got as far as the profile, I even got as far as authorisation and I had this magnicent post all prepared. It was going to be one of the best posts I'd ever done.

YES, BP, there is an Adams Apple I really think we have a 'shim'.

RG, I'm only Pandora on the wall, and when I change usernames I tell everyone. I'm so bloody obvious with my 'other' identities that it's never worth my while trying to hide. I use CAPS and .. after statements and it's a dead give-a-way.. :lol:

The Green One is on to you BP and don't forget .. He's ADMIN.. ;-)

Perhaps, BP is doing a Fairley Arrow !!

Honestly Penelope I still cant stop laughing can you please try again under bush pig II or something??

What the hell why dont you just post it here anyway so I can keep laughing.

ozzie

Bench
yeah try again - and give up when you get to about 10 or 11 - blonde aren't you...whoops I am in for a caning I can see tha :x :x :x t..The Backpacker made me say that.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ozzie, you HAVE to tell us what you Pm'd Bush Pig NOW.. LOL.

Admin was online when I was busily organising BushPig and I got a whole conspiracy theory going after my Wally shakedown and thought I'd been banned :lol: Anyways, I can't get in as Bushy. But you can all imagine I was going to take the p*ss.

I was going to say sh*t like, I am into photography as you can see by the amount of pics I have linked to myself. You can even join me on line as I have my own chat to me domain. If your really in luck I'll give my my 1900 number for a really good rev.

I was just going to make ONE post and see what happened, and honestly I just couldn't resist spilling the beans and making you all laugh.

MuffDaddy, the Fullmoon was the 4th. I'm into moonphases, so I'm never surprised when we all become lunatics. :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Ozzie, you HAVE to tell us what you Pm'd Bush Pig NOW.. LOL.

Admin was online when I was busily organising BushPig and I got a whole conspiracy theory going after my Wally shakedown and thought I'd been banned :lol: Anyways, I can't get in as Bushy. But you can all imagine I was going to take the p*ss.

I was going to say sh*t like, I am into photography as you can see by the amount of pics I have linked to myself. You can even join me on line as I have my own chat to me domain. If your really in luck I'll give my my 1900 number for a really good rev.

I was just going to make ONE post and see what happened, and honestly I just couldn't resist spilling the beans and making you all laugh.

MuffDaddy, the Fullmoon was the 4th. I'm into moonphases, so I'm never surprised when we all become lunatics. :lol:

Hey Pen whats with the Wally shakedown stuff what did I miss?? Damn work it always gets in the way. :lol:

I was going to just leave well enough alone until he picked on Bob. I think that analogy that Ozzie made in his article where you take a hit for a mate, really rang true. I didn't give.. what he said about me, but when he picked on my friend, I couldn't resist, quickly changed the words to Roosterman. I laughed even louder when he said the words didn't match the tune, evidently he'd sung it :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Prisilla - well that's another story - :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet The Backpacker has found her and is not telling anyone...

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:

No. The Backpacker has had to put up with 7000 fatal errors which are really starting to piss him off, made even worse by having to troll through all your nonsense and flippant comments regarding Prisilla.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Take your bush pigs and shims to your own threads.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

No. The Backpacker has had to put up with 7000 fatal errors which are really starting to piss him off, made even worse by having to troll through all your nonsense and flippant comments regarding Prisilla.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Take your bush pigs and shims to your own threads.

LMAO BP you are so funny. I knew you would get mad with the Bush Pig thingo.

PS. re the Wally arguement did a search got my read I dont think NRM needed to close the thread there was no swearing or anything just a bit of stick headed Wallys way.

Hey Pen even Raymond agreed with you I found that interesting.

PSS So whose got Priscilla???

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Green Eye said:
This thread makes by brain hurt :lol:

G Eye you must still be sane if your brain hurts.

Thats your 1st problem the rest of us clearly arent.

We keep swapping and changing from one subject to another and thats just normal for this group.

ozzie

Bench
and the backpacker is wading wading wading - looking for Prisilla - come back Prisilla all is forgiven....

When you find her BP can you ask her if she can play in the next forum game??

The Backpacker

Juniors
Green Eye said:
This thread makes by brain hurt :lol:

Be afraid JGG. Thats the first sign. When the brain becomes numb, you know this lot have gotten into your noggin and done their work.

See what I have to put up with. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
I knew you would get mad with the Bush Pig thingo.

No 8) . Whats pissing me off is the stupid farkin site and the annoying fatal error crap. The rate its going ozzie, neither Prisilla, myself sideshowbob or MattO will be able to post because we'll have had ONE BIG FATAL FARKIN ERROR - packed a snooff and left.