What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who now?

Leasha

Juniors
Now that the Knights have finally come to the end of their run in the finals series, who are we all going to be supporting for the remainder of the season? :?:

I think I would personally have to go with the Panthers - their rise to minor premiers from wooden spoon only a few short years ago is an inspirational story, and best of luck to them! :D

Matt23

Staff member
Anyone but the goosters, Warriors, Panthers & Storm...in that order.

Missa

Juniors
i hate to say it....but the roosters ...always had a soft spot for then behind the knights......but i love watching the warriors......and to see the broncos get knocked out tomorrow will be a treat but i dont know about that????

foetus_head

Juniors
Ill back the panthers cause my grandad does too, plus who else is there to go for, the roosters and their fans (hell no), the warriors and the bulldogs :?

Anyway, next year we will be stronger then ever if we keep up our form when we get joey and tahu back

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Panthers and then Storm.
I actually hope Brisbane win tomorrow and put Canberra out :twisted:
I hope the Goosters dont make the Grand Final nor Canterbury.
Not bitter much :D

Leasha

Juniors
Razor said:
1. Warriors
2. Roosters
3. Bulldogs
4. Storm
5. Canberra
6. Penrith
7. Broncos

Hehe Razor is that just a list of everyone you are supporting now, or in order of preference for who you'd like to see win :? :?:

Kaz

junior
I will be going for the Broncos. :lol:

You really should be going for us, to stop the Evil, Sydney teams, NZ & Victorian team from taking the Trophy. :twisted:

Razor

Coach
Leasha said:
Razor said:
1. Warriors
2. Roosters
3. Bulldogs
4. Storm
5. Canberra
6. Penrith
7. Broncos

Hehe Razor is that just a list of everyone you are supporting now, or in order of preference for who you'd like to see win :? :?:

Order in which I think they will win.

The order in which I want them to win are

1. Warriros
2. Storm
3. Canberra
4. Penrith
5. Roosters
6. Broncos
7. Bulldogs

i was talking to andrew johns tonite and he said for me to tell you all that you should support the brisbane broncos on there way to a 6th premiership ;) and i said good onya joey your a wise man

rourkster

Juniors
Panthers or Broncos please. Could not stomach the thought of the Roosters or Bulldogs winning it.
And go the SWANS!

Faranah

Juniors
I have to go for the roosters...they have always been my second fav after the knights...although i kinda dont want them to win two yrs in a row.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
Kaz said:
I will be going for the Broncos. :lol:

You really should be going for us, to stop the Evil, Sydney teams, NZ & Victorian team from taking the Trophy. :twisted:

do we really want queenslanders to hold the trophy? :p

Risa

Bench
The Panthers for sure. I'd love to see them hold up the trophy!

Anyone but the Roosters really LOL