What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who owns the signs?

silverex

Bench
I saw in another thread that 'The Major' owns the 'Home Sweet Home' sign and it got me thinking about all the signs and banners that the Army hold up, especially on the hill at Kogarah.

So that we can get an idea of who's who would you guys and/or girls like to step forward and claim your signs and banners please?

Then when we see you on tele, or at the game, we will know who you are.

If you'd prefer to stay anonymous I understand completely. :)

Also, who is it that starts the chant off, 'Are you ready?'........'Give me an 'S''......etc? (My wife and I call you the 'Are you ready, man'.)

And who runs all the way around the ground at Kogarah with the big red 'V' flag?

Cooper-Man

Bench
I own,

Cooperman
Great Scott
The Saints Are Coming
Creaghzy 4 Saints
The Incredible Hunt
Saint Benny
Astro Boyd
Cut to the Chase
and
Hello Sailor, which has not been at a game for a while due to an article in the telecrap.

I also own a 1.6metre red and white checkered flag with a logo in the middle of it.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
So that we can get an idea of who's who would you guys and/or girls like to step forward and claim your signs and banners please?

I am proud to say that i hold up these two banners.

5530_109037204156_525314156_2348661_601226_n.jpg

4153_77992644156_525314156_1889512_930433_n.jpg

Also, who is it that starts the chant off, 'Are you ready?'........'Give me an 'S''......etc? (My wife and I call you the 'Are you ready, man'.)
6650_95823804156_525314156_2148307_2632174_n.jpg

A man named James Young. I think he is on this forum under the name of S A I N T S (or something similar)

And who runs all the way around the ground at Kogarah with the big red 'V' flag?
Im pretty sure his name is steve, but i dont know if he is on LU.
2651_60277284156_525314156_1681215_7572207_n.jpg

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I own,

Cooperman
Great Scott
The Saints Are Coming
Creaghzy 4 Saints
The Incredible Hunt
Saint Benny
Astro Boyd
Cut to the Chase
and
Hello Sailor, which has not been at a game for a while due to an article in the telecrap.

I also own a 1.6metre red and white checkered flag with a logo in the middle of it.

What article was that?

Well my name is Jason and I own,
ME SO HORNBY ME LOVE DRAGONS LONG TIME :lol:

Thats by brother Kevin with Wendell. Yer well he owns SLIPPERY WHEN BRETT which you can see below at Kogarah last Friday lol.

Last edited:

Dragons_#1

Bench
i own

Saved
By The
DELL

and the Superman Soward banner with the superman logo in the background!

The Major

Bench
This is also my banner which i take to all the games.

.sticky.jpg

You'll also find me setting up the huge flags and the giant dragons jersey nowadays. The jersey and 5m flags arent mine but i'm the babysitter of that gear lately thanks to ol' mates Adam and Macca.
i also had the "Beached As Army" sign at the Warriors game in Auckland last weekend.

DSC02607-1.jpg

"you had me at hornby" is mine :)

thanks to W B 2 S O S who kindly thought of and made it for me

Attachments

• jhfhfj.jpg
    jhfhfj.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 21

Nitro

Juniors
I own "He is the better Morris!"

Only made a single appearance at Mt Smart VS the Warriors this year.

She will be back against the Broncos :)

My mate below holding the banner in the Johnny Walker bar at Mt Smart after the game...

5930_123331908622_705498622_3149818_7442056_n.jpg

silverex

Bench
Thanks to everyone who has responded, I really appreciate it.

The Army makes so much difference to the atmosphere at the games and it makes me proud to be associated with a group of such passionate supporters.

Keep it up guys and gals!

saint-colesy

Juniors
Thats my other banner, its fair retro was at the 92 and 93 finals series.

My aunty made is so its about as old as me.

I'll probably just bring this when i fly down for the prelim and GF.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I own "He is the better Morris!"

Only made a single appearance at Mt Smart VS the Warriors this year.

She will be back against the Broncos :)

My mate below holding the banner in the Johnny Walker bar at Mt Smart after the game...

5930_123331908622_705498622_3149818_7442056_n.jpg

hah! saw that one on TV and it cracked me up..

I own,

Cooperman
Great Scott
The Saints Are Coming
Creaghzy 4 Saints
The Incredible Hunt
Saint Benny
Astro Boyd
Cut to the Chase
and

Your a true supporter!

well done mate

Sas2200

Juniors
i dont own any signs lol, but im the whistle man!!!! hahaha james young is the are you ready man, i think steve closes us of with every where we go, anf stel and I start up a fair bit of the rest of the chants in the army....and also are on the look out for hotties in the crowd....