What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be added to the train-on squad?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Wouldn't be surprised if they add Carney. He was the only Raider who tried against the Dishlickers.

humpy

Juniors
Do players have to be in the train on squad to play in the PM X1 game?? if they do, then I would not be surprised to Hayne added to the squad to play on 1 wing and Merritt on the other.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Raiders will probably get 1 token player ... if they put Stapleton in, they might put Tongue in.

nqboy

First Grade
Avenger said:
Hayne. have you heard of him ? I hear he can play. :)
He's the only other one I considered. I didn't put him in because of our strength out wide - Tate, King, Inglis, Hodges, Bell, Gasnier, Cooper, Grothe, did I miss anyone?

He would be a fair selection for the PM's game.

nqboy

First Grade
As would Tongue, though I think that side will be mostly players likely to play 3N that haven't played for a while.

Y2Eel

First Grade
raiders.. tongue carney

eels.. hindmarsh grothe (wont play due to suspension) Hayne..

Raider Azz

Bench
weyman, tongue and carney from the raiders. shif would most certinately be added too if he wasn't off to union.

Disco

Bench
Parra

Aus - Hindmarsh, Grothe, Hayne
Kiwis- Cayless, Moi Moi

Canberra

Aus - Tongue

though only Hindmarsh will actually make the Aussie squad, the others might have a shot at the PMs game