What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we sign for 2022

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He runs a nice angle on attack and that suits shauns passing game
16 tries in 51 games. Shaun passed for 80 percent. Has a decent hit in him too. is a current kiwi test player.

Not a money thing. You probably get him cheap.

waipiro

Juniors
16 tries in 51 games. Shaun passed for 80 percent. Has a decent hit in him too. is a current kiwi test player.

Not a money thing. You probably get him cheap.
Have you heard why he wants a release? I thought we may have been paying overs....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Like me, has man love for Shaun, feels his career will better off with the Warriors.

Not sure the rumour is true, but that is it.

I would suggest you take blokes who want to be there.

waipiro

Juniors
Like me, has man love for Shaun, feels his career will better off with the Warriors.

Not sure the rumour is true, but that is it.

I would suggest you take blokes who want to be there.
Yeah if hes keen its all good......just depends who he will replace but he is better than a few we have so an upgrade is all good

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Apparently some guy on a Sharkies forum said he made the rumour up and several media sites ran with it, so there’s no truth to it.

Apparently

JJ

Immortal
I'd really like Taylor, at a good price - he is a serious talent - I think the big money, and franchise label came far too quick, I reckon he can be rehabed into a top quality half - of course I am also sure the Warriors is exactly the club that CAN'T do that

nswarrior

Juniors
We are so close to a top 4 team, all we need are

- a million dollar half to partner Shaun
- a million dollar centre for a bit of creativity in the back line
- a million dollar hooker for bit more creativity out of dummy half

And a Coach

so we are basically almost there.

Leber

Bench
Im quite worried about centre tbh. We lost hiku to the cows, lost aiken to the second row and pompey is shit.

Tongue

Juniors
The unannounced forward we have signed - is it still unannounced as he's still playing finals?
Or something to do with the Nov 1 date?

JJ

Immortal
Sign T Baz as head coach ?
No, lol - although he'd not bald, and is no worse than anyone we've had since Cleary... and he certainly had Penrith's attack humming last year, admittedly with a lot of talent that we don't have

I am surprised Penrith didn't do more to keep him, seems like it was the Crichton deal that pushed him out, Crichton still looks a good player, but the real footballer is Burton - whether it's 6, centre, or fullback, I think he's going to be top level... Guess Luai is in the picture too, but I'd take Burton over them both

Rich102

Staff member
How about Benji in some consultancy role?
Great knowledge, Great Mana. Very eloquent. Level headed and a great role model.
Will probably make a very good coach.