What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

one tree hill

Juniors
Good to see a few more guys on board.

AFC

East:
Patriots: Ice Ice Brady, AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Sanchez, stormtragic, Tyler.Durden, Clintos
Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, rabbitohs, hellteam, Jasgragon, STG-Dragon, Broncodr01d, boxa777,
Jets: corbin, Redunderthebed, ash the bash, Lambretta
Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick, 40/20, Mr Opinionated, BuffaloRules

North:
Bengals: meltiger, Dogs of War,
Browns: Tommy Smith,
Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Woodson, CABRA ROCKS, BIKER_DRAGON, Jason Maher,
Ravens: Bumble, HowHigh

South:
Colts: BeeeeeRad, saint-colesy, mozza91, 18to87, Daveyboy, The18thMan,
Jaguars: El Comerkino, andrew057, PavlogsDog,
Texans: Joker's Wild
Titans: Selachimorpha, Foz, Noa,

West:
Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Spitty, Gengis Khan, Eddie, Ladmate
Broncos: legend, Ocko, CQ Raider, Tigers_are_Pro, Tom115, superdog, Gidley Up, Blade
Chiefs:
Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, Fire Spirit, supercharger, angry_eel, RedVDave

NFC

East:
Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint, nyfg89, butch82,
Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, fat mike, Shorty, Skeletor, Agent Mulder, daz08, coach, natheel, Guvner, iamtheantichrist, The Mighty, DC Fan, Bombers, Jocko
Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Raider_69, chiana, dio, Luke Hatherly, ByRd, Bay City, Mickdo, Willvillain, Doug2234, big_matt, Meatloaf, stormbati, gronkathon,
Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon,

North:
Packers: Punton, Matt23, Parki, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, MSH, teegy, PJ Marshal, saint pebba, Morri(cWo),
Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears, Usain Bolt,
Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters,
Lions: The_Savage_1, owend21, God-King Dean

South:
Panthers: aphelion,
Buccaneers: DeeGan, beave, Collateral, KroganDocter,
Saints: Dragonfire, Jamskee, Jono1987, Steel Dragon, NZ_10c_Warriors,
Falcons: carncowboys, dogslife,

West:
Seahawks: Pika, Dr Crane, Ausguy,
Rams: Booeycollector, Stonecutter, kurt faulk, Lynch, Ray Martins Hair,
Cardinals: Mhartew, jc155776
49ers: abpanther, Lockyer4President!, WestsRobbo, leaguerules, greenhat, Philby, krudmonk, one tree hill

Last edited by a moderator:

one tree hill

Juniors
Welcome to the boards OTH.

Thanks, been looking for an aussie forum where you can talk some football. Would be grateful to be kept in mind for any fantasy leagues which need replacement owners in the future. I also have some leagues in need of some owners if anyone's interested.

Can't wait for Madden 12. Gore, Davis, Braylon, Crabs, Josh Morgan, Delaine Walker etc will rack up huge points :)

Monk

Referee
This is the best of the best that i've ever seen for talking football, so long as you have a thick skin and can take a ribbing every now and then. All our leagues are full right now so you might have to wait till next season for a spot to open up, but we love having new guys to add to our discussions on NFL.

As a boys' fan, i'm hoping a solid start to the season will raise a few stats on madden, from what i've seen our squad on madden is a little underwhelming.

one tree hill

Juniors
This is the best of the best that i've ever seen for talking football, so long as you have a thick skin and can take a ribbing every now and then. All our leagues are full right now so you might have to wait till next season for a spot to open up, but we love having new guys to add to our discussions on NFL.

As a boys' fan, i'm hoping a solid start to the season will raise a few stats on madden, from what i've seen our squad on madden is a little underwhelming.

As it should be

Shorty

Staff member
Seattle are a good team, just unsure why they didn't get a better quarterback after they traded Hasselbeck.

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks, been looking for an aussie forum where you can talk some football. Would be grateful to be kept in mind for any fantasy leagues which need replacement owners in the future. I also have some leagues in need of some owners if anyone's interested.

Can't wait for Madden 12. Gore, Davis, Braylon, Crabs, Josh Morgan, Delaine Walker etc will rack up huge points :)

Welcome my friend, nothing like another 49ers fan on the board.

Please feel free to throw shit at Kurt Faulk (Rams fan) whenever you please...

legend

Coach
I like the Skins. I like Shanahan and I hope they beat the Cowboys twice every year. ;-)

Latest posts