What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

shaggs

Coach
I'm a 49ers supporter.

Have been since the days of jerry rice and don lane presenting it each week.

Lambretta

First Grade
I think I'll regret my decision to support the Jets until the day I die

My god they are a terribly managed football team

and 8 and no chance of a play off place - so what do they do? Win two games to ensure worse draft picks for the following season.

Twats.

I should have chosen the Falcons (in spite of their terrible year in 2013)

shiznit

Coach
Lol... Just realised I haven't posted in here...

Raiders fan here... Weirdly... even after the tuck rule game..

I have a soft spot for the Patriots... Mainly because they were the team that ended the myth of the "greatest show on turf".

I couldn't stand that Rams side... They were the bandwagon team everyone jumped on...

And I still quite enjoy seeing the Pats do well as everyone hates them now... :lol:

But there's nothing quite like the black and silver...

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
I've been a 49ers fan since the Steve Young days, but I only really started to take a real interest in the NFL in the last 5-6 years. My brother moved to Northern California and so he started getting I to it more which did the same for me.

Hate the Seahawks and the Giants with a passion, but can't honestly say there are any other teams I really dislike.
Not yet anyway.

nick87

Coach
Gents, i kind of feel like at 26 years old i had out grown the Raider_69 miniker, so i've cast it aside and gone with a whole new look

Nick87... classic isnt it?
Anyway - Ab for all fantasy leagues, deets are still the same but my user on LU is now Nick87

man2iel_

Juniors
My parents are American (don't hold that against them - they're smarter than most of their fellow country men as evidenced by their move to Australia in 1979) though I was born and bred in Australia. I attended Texas A&M in 2000-2004 and followed the Dallas Cowboys as well the Houston Texans (loosely) when the came to life in 2002. My parents are Cowboys fans as are my immediate family in Texas.

That all said, I will be jumping on board the team that is smart enough to draft Johnny Manziel from 2014 onwards. Yeah, I am a homer for any Aggie (lRyan Tannehill, Von Miller etc) and I believe Manziel will be a success story in the NFL as well have a Tim Tebow like effect on the NFL fan base: you will either love him or hate him (fingers crossed he can be more successful). I predict his jersey will be the biggest seller in 2014/15.

Packers. But I have a soft spot for the the Seahawks because I like the way they play D and I made a bucketload punting on them last season.:thumb

Going to create a new page on the first post so I will post this as the archive and will remove people that don't regularly post.

ARCHIVE:

AFC

East:
Patriots: Ice Ice Brady, AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Sanchez, stormtragic, Tyler.Durden
Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, rabbitohs, hellteam, Jasgragon, STG-Dragon, Broncodr01d, boxa777, Steel Dragon
Jets: corbin, Redunderthebed, ash the bash, Lambretta
Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick, 40/20, Mr Opinionated, BuffaloRules

North:
Bengals: meltiger, Dogs of War,
Browns:
Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Woodson, CABRA ROCKS, BIKER_DRAGON,
Ravens: Bumble,

South:
Colts: BeeeeeRad, saint-colesy, mozza91, 18to87,
Jaguars: El Comerkino, andrew057, PavlogsDog,
Texans: Joker's Wild
Titans: Selachimorpha, Foz, Noa,

West:
Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Spitty,
Broncos: legend, Ocko, CQ Raider, Tigers_are_Pro, Tom115, Blade, Crawfs
Chiefs:
Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, Fire Spirit, supercharger, angry_eel,

NFC

East:
Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint, nyfg89, butch82,
Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, fat mike, Shorty, Skeletor, Agent Mulder, daz08, coach, natheel, Guvner, iamtheantichrist, DC_Fan
Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Raider_69, chiana, dio, Luke Hatherly, ByRd, Bay City, Mickdo
Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon,

North:
Packers: Punton, Matt23, Parki, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, MSH, teegy, PJ Marshal, saint pebba,
Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears,
Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters, God King Dean,
Lions: The_Savage_1, owend21,

South:
Panthers: aphelion,
Buccaneers: DeeGan, beave, Collateral, KroganDocter,
Saints: Dragonfire, Jamskee, Jono1987, Steel Dragon
Falcons:

West:
Seahawks: Pika, Dr Crane, Ausguy,
Rams: Booeycollector, Stonecutter, kurt faulk, Lynch,
Cardinals: Mhartew
49ers: abpanther, Lockyer4President!, WestsRobbo, leaguerules, greenhat, Philby, krudmonk,

daaaaaaamn had gone through the whole process of updating it, but when I hit submit, it wouldn't allow me to edit. any way we can change that to the admin guys on the forum?

anyway here is what I changed:

AFC

East:

New England Patriots: AusKnightRKO, MC_DUI, Clintos, Dr Gonzo
Miami Dolphins: Electrica, Fin077, joel_caine_no_1_fan, hellteam, Steel Dragon, Dragon Slayer, Noyd
New York Jets: Lambretta
Buffalo Bills: Ron Jeremy, Big Mick

North:
Cincinnati Bengals: Dogs of War,
Cleveland Browns: Tommy Smith, Man2iel
Pittsburgh Steelers: Frederick, bluesbreaker, zombie jesus, CanadianSteve, Jason Maher, Rocky_da_Rooster,
Baltimore Ravens: Bumble, HowHigh, Jack_Napier, Parra, Misanthrope

South:
Indinianapolis Colts:
Jacksonville Jaguars: andrew057, ParraSteve
Houston Texans: Joker's Wild
Tennessee Titans: Noa,

West:
Oakland Raiders: Pennywisealfie, Eelementary, Eddie, Ladmate, the_flight_of_the_magpie, shiznit
Denver Broncos: legend, CQ Raider, Tom115,
Kansas City Chiefs:
San Diego Chargers: CJG 182, Russell Crowe’s Band, supercharger, RedVDave

NFC

East:
New York Giants: brooksy19, Southernsaint
Dallas Cowboys: Monk, SydRaider, Shorty, natheel, DC_Fan, Big Sam
Philadelphia Eagles: Cupid Stunt, Nick87 (aka Raider_69), Stormbati, Gronkathon
Washington Redskins: Big Tim, Forest Dragon, Mr Angry, Woodyk2

North:
Green Bay Packers: Matt23, Twizzle, macavity, DragonPunk, Alehana, Morri (cWo), Dangerousdave, Cerberus
Chicago Bears: Godz Illa, KiWi BoI 15, mightybears, Usain Bolt
Minnesota Vikings: Jono078, Paullyboy, Butters,
Detroit Lions: God-King Dean,

South:
Carolina Panthers: Eddie Lab, GongPanther
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: beave, Collateral
New Orleans Saints: Dragonfire, Jono1987, Doomednow
Atlanta Falcons: dogslife, timka4

West:
Seattle Seahawks: Dr Crane, Ausguy, CC_Roosters
St Louis Rams: Stonecutter, kurt faulk
Arizona Cardinals: Mhartew