What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

thorson1987

Coach
Cowboys.

First NFL game I ever watched was Superbowl XXVIII.

Wish I could remember more of it but I was only 7

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Patriots, Super Bowl XXXI being my first ever game, I remember my father saying "If you choose to, be a cheese head, it's the only meal your getting for the rest of the year" being only 8 i figured he was being serious. But if i hadn't of watched that game, Australia day the next year, i would have become a Broncos Fan.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You know it really surprises me there's not one single Colts fan here. Chiefs I can understand, but no Colts.

They went through the P Manning era, won a SuperBowl. Now they have a new era coming up with Luck.... & not one fan.

Jags & Browns have fans ffs.

nick87

Coach
im sure there is a Colts fan. 18o20 or something like that, he posts here only rarely but im sure he's a colts fan

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I was a Bills fan due to their red, white and blue uniform but having watched (the crappy) 49ers in the flesh this season and the fact I travel to San Francisco for work from time to time then they might be my team now.

T.S Quint

Coach
I was a Bills fan due to their red, white and blue uniform but having watched (the crappy) 49ers in the flesh this season and the fact I travel to San Francisco for work from time to time then they might be my team now.

You think the Niners are crappy now, you wouldn't have wanted to be following them 5+ years ago.
An 8-8 season would have been like winning the Super Bowl in those days.

shiznit

Coach
:lol:

Hey... I'm just letting the guy know that there IS another option if he wants to support a team from the Bay Area...

But we are pretty much the Niners from 5+ years ago... :lol:

dragonrickjs

Juniors
Seahawks started going for them because of the Seattle Supersonics and wanted to follow the same city teams. If only the NBA would bring back the Sonics and the NHL expand to Seattle. Small mentions to the Mariners and Sounders

Ron Jeremy

Coach

You picked a good time to get of the bills and become a niner lol

i was a niners fan as a kid.
i had a hat.

i started going for san diego because i went there and got a drew brees jersey.

that and when i first started playing madden, i couldnt throw the ball. so i would just hand it to tomlinson.