What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

typicalfan

Coach
Gallen.

Brett Dallas or Darren Albert?
Dallas was the better winger but Albert is written in GF folklore.

And I think Gallen and Miller will depend on which type of forward you prefer as they are pretty even.

Current players here..the QLD hooker heir apparents....Andrew McCullough or Jake Friend

bellyache

Bench
Dallas was the better winger but Albert is written in GF folklore.

And I think Gallen and Miller will depend on which type of forward you prefer as they are pretty even.

Current players here..the QLD hooker heir apparents....Andrew McCullough or Jake Friend
Friend..
Les Boyd or Steve Matai?

Dragon2010

First Grade
I'll answer both above.

1) Mundine. He was a pure athlete and could handle a football, great to watch.

2) Morgan. I seem to have a better memory of him but he was one person I looked forward to watching.

Next person, Ennis or Farah?

Apey

Staff member
Farah is definitely more of a spoon you afterwards type of guy whereas Ennis knows what he's doing but won't call you the next day.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Farah.

Gallen vs Miller: I think if Gallen had played in Miller's era of open, entertaining footy there would of been a place for him. I don't see a place for Miller's style in the current era of human chess footy. Really an apples and oranges comparison for mine. As a Shark fan I can't split them.

Brett Morris or Josh Morris

KiamaSaint

Coach
Brett and Josh is an interesting one, that was in fact the next one I was going to ask. Most Dragon fans would maintain we got the better Morris but Josh was very good last year. I would say Brett but that may change by the end of their careers.

Latest posts