What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

The Colony. If one indy bunch could have gotten over when the WWE was super PG a few years ago, it was them!

Stan Hansen or Bradshaw? (APA days)

Chanandalar

Juniors
Harlem Heat, always enjoyed seeing them, and of course, without Harlem heat we don't have the amazing "hulk hogan, we comin for you gentleman" clip

Big Pete

Referee
Corino, Candido was the better worker but Corino had way more personality. One of the few ECW guys who still holds up well IMO.

Abyss vs. Kane

Big Pete

Referee
Ahmed.

Really impressive athlete who could have been money with the right care and a mouthpiece. Never really cared for Tatanka either, had a good look but just too gimmicky for my liking.

Stevie Ray vs. Rick Steiner - Battle of the inferior brothers.

Big Pete

Referee
Lashley.

Morgan is a better all-round package but he never scaled the heights Lashley did. Cena/Lashley is very good and well built up face versus face. In a perfect world, it would have main evented SummerSlam.

Only Morgan match I've ever seen raved about was against Angle...and I didn't think a lot of it.

Hardcore Holly vs. Billy Gunn in a who is more dull iron man buried alive match.

Misanthrope

Staff member
DX.

Can't believe I've lived to see someone rate Lashley over Morgan.

Sin Cara or La Parka?

Latest posts