What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win it all... 2007 Premiership?

2007 Premiers - your votes please...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Storm V Warriors, for most sydney centric folk, thatd be worse than last year. But (if parra doesnt make it) Id love for that to happen

Jobdog

Live Update Team
IF Thurston stays fit for the next four weeks, the Cowboys are a huge shot.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL, this is getting stupid now. How about nobody wins it? :p that might stop the Warriors v Cows bashing that is going on. And the Storm obsession.

Shorty

Staff member
Hey,I didn't start it!
Some Warriors fans seem to have an agenda against North Queensland.

Hallatia

Referee
what this guy said
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Storm V Warriors, for most sydney centric folk, thatd be worse than last year. But (if parra doesnt make it) Id love for that to happen
I think either Storm or Warriors will win it, I would love Eels to win it, Dogs and Manly are both an outside chance but not something I want to see, I do not really rate any of the others as a shot at the premiership

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Shorty said:
Some Warriors fans seem to have an agenda against North Queensland.

No, it's a case of some North Queensland fans bite every time and some Warriors fans find it really funny.

I'd like to see Warriors win it. If not them the Storm. As long as though dirty Bulldogs and Broncos don't get anywhere near the prize.