What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Super 12?

Marcus

Juniors
I think Auckland have the best chance, they have got the best backline going around.

Rupeni Caucau was on fire last season, and he is going to fire up again this year. He is the most exciting talent I have seen since Lomu first hit the scene. He certainly brings the crowd alight and knows how to score tries.

From Australia I think the Waratahs could be our best chance. The Reds will do it tough, but they could surprise many. They are young and inexperienced but the enthusiasum will be strong.

From left field I think the Bulls have a chance. They are getting better, and yound Houugard will prove a general at fly half.

Should be an interesting year.

9,10,11 and 12th will most likley be south african teams
The Blues will win the super 12 unless they have a truck load of injuries.
They will beat the Crusaders or the Waratahs in the final and 4 will be the MIGHTY HIGHLANDERS :D .

eastsrule

Bench
The Waratahs were looking great but the new 2004 squad is not the ebst we could have done.

Crusaders will do well as usual and I can see the Chiefs geting their stuff together and coming 4th.

eastsrule said:
I can see the Chiefs geting their stuff together and coming 4th.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What have you been smoking
THERE IS NO WAY THE CHIEFS WILL MAKE THE SEMIS

Te Kaha

First Grade
southern warrior said:
eastsrule said:
I can see the Chiefs geting their stuff together and coming 4th.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What have you been smoking
THERE IS NO WAY THE CHIEFS WILL MAKE THE SEMIS

And with the squad you've got neither will the Highlanders. In fact I would say there is a good chance they will be last of the kiwi teams, therefore finish fifth or sixth.

Wait till the 24th of April before you call our squad weak.
None of your wingers have played super 12
You no7 is a reject from us so is you loosehead prop.
Paku :lol: :lol: :lol: same with Tuipolotu.
Your halfback is a thug
Your no8 can't catch
Hooker is a reject of ours

Wow thats a good Hurricanes squad.

Te Kaha

First Grade
southern warrior said:
Your halfback is a thug
Your no8 can't catch

Your laughing at our wingers and full back? The Higlanders have probably the worst backline in the comp.The 'Canes have an All Black Mid-Field and both wingers are sevens rep severe speed to burn.
Our Halfback's a thug? At least he can play, Yours is forth string ex counties player dumped by the chiefs. You lost your best half to Waikato.
And which no 8 can't catch? Out first two in So'oialo and Jerry are again current All Blacks.

In fact the 'Canes have four current All Blacks, how many do the Highlanders have????? 1

Bring it on in April it will be nice to beat the skirts ...er... kilts of you guys two years in a row.

That Guy

Juniors
Well, I think the Blues have got the bast chance to take it out.

My Table:

1: Blues
2: Crusaders
3: Brumbies
4: Hurricanes

5: Waratahs
6: Bulls
7: Stormers
8: Chiefs
9: Highlanders
10: Sharks
11: Reds
12: Cats

In saying this, I havent seen the comings and goings of the south african teams so this is just a bit of a rough guess until I see which of the sth african teams will be a threat.

Te Kaha said:
southern warrior said:
Your halfback is a thug
Your no8 can't catch

Your laughing at our wingers and full back? The Higlanders have probably the worst backline in the comp.The 'Canes have an All Black Mid-Field and both wingers are sevens rep severe speed to burn.
Our Halfback's a thug? At least he can play, Yours is forth string ex counties player dumped by the chiefs. You lost your best half to Waikato.
And which no 8 can't catch? Out first two in So'oialo and Jerry are again current All Blacks.

In fact the 'Canes have four current All Blacks, how many do the Highlanders have????? 1

Bring it on in April it will be nice to beat the skirts ...er... kilts of you guys two years in a row.

Well our Fullback was touted as an All Black before he broke his leg
Our new winger Hayden Pedersen has been labelled the next best big thing also quickest winger except for the fijians.

How many games for the All Blacks has your thug played?
With our halfbacks by the end of the season the next All Black halfback will be starting, thats Jimmy Cowan.
We lost our most arrogant half to Waikato but we now have Jimmy Cowan :D

One of your All Black no8's can't catch the one that needs a hair cut, I have never seen such a disgrace of a player running around in an All Black jersey, But i spose thats what we get for not picking intilects.

Oh yea and we wear kilts.

Te Kaha

First Grade
southern warrior said:
Well our Fullback was touted as an All Black before he broke his leg
Our new winger Hayden Pedersen has been labelled the next best big thing also quickest winger except for the fijians.
Yea but both of our wingers ARE Fijians. I hope Pedersen can count because all he will see is the number on the backs our wingers shirts!!!!!

southern warrior said:
How many games for the All Blacks has your thug played?
Only 2 less than yours who incedently only got picked because ours was injured.

southern warrior said:
With our halfbacks by the end of the season the next All Black halfback will be starting, thats Jimmy Cowan.
We lost our most arrogant half to Waikato but we now have Jimmy Cowan :D
Junior All blacks doesn't count. Or do you think he will be the orange boy for the team?

southern warrior said:
One of your All Black no8's can't catch the one that needs a hair cut, I have never seen such a disgrace of a player running around in an All Black jersey, But i spose thats what we get for not picking intilects.
Disgrace? how about your hooker losing three tests due to hiis poor throwing. Hmmm I wonder if your coach will last before that same hooker stabs him in the back like he did to Mains.

ripper

Wow the Canes have a all black backline member. The Blues have a virtual world 15 backline with the exception of Devine and posbbily Mils Mulliana

ripper73 said:
Wow the Canes have a all black backline member. The Blues have a virtual world 15 backline with the exception of Devine and posbbily Mils Mulliana

Looking your location dont you support the Canes.

..::ERIC::..

Juniors
Hes an ex Manukau guy. Feb 16th or somthing, Canes - Highlanders in a pre season match at Memorial Park in Masterton.

robb.g

Juniors
THE BLUES EASY! THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN TOUCH US IS THE CRUSADERS WHEN MERTS IS HEALTHY!
AS FOR NSW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN THATS SOME FUNNY S**T THEY'RE RUBBISH THE BRUMBIES ARE BETTER THAN THEM!

chileman

Coach
That Guy said:
Well, I think the Blues have got the bast chance to take it out.

My Table:

1: Blues
2: Crusaders
3: Brumbies
4: Hurricanes

5: Waratahs
6: Bulls
7: Stormers
8: Chiefs
9: Highlanders
10: Sharks
11: Reds
12: Cats

In saying this, I havent seen the comings and goings of the south african teams so this is just a bit of a rough guess until I see which of the sth african teams will be a threat.
I think the Reds will do a bit better than 2nd last...Blues are going to be hard to stop and I'd love to see the Waratahs win it but I think that is just a faint dream!