What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you let your SON date?

Who would you let your son date?

• legallyblonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feez Giggles

• MysteryGirl

• TB (Alba)

• PG

• Melstar

• Mullet

• Pink Sharkies

• Total voters

nibbs

Bench
i voted melstar, but on second thoughts i'm really concerned she might take advantage of my young lad

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you also left out Jess, Houdini and Crusader

but the list is probably big enough

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they may be a bit young for the women more experienced in life honey

Andy

First Grade
Well MysteryGirl is just wonderful, but if I was to let my SON date her, that'd make me 50...

TB is quite the hottie, but who's to say my SON would dig what I do? (no rude puns intended at all)

Legally Blonde is sweeter than sugar and as cute as they come, so yeah I'd let him date her too.

I'll stick with these 3 for now.

Houdini

First Grade
Feez_Giggles said:
i thought i would chuck in a vote for myself so i didn't look so dejected with a 0%

thanks guys :roll:
Hey, at least you made the list Feez

budz

Juniors
I dont know any of these girls well enough to be giving my son permission to date them. So i would just let him choose and hope he has some ability in picking his women.

Johns Magic

Referee
Well of the people whose pictures I have seen, I would let my son date:

TB, Legallyblonde, Sandy.

Plus they are all nice.

^ Pando

retired
I voted for MysteryGirl, but it isn't really true. No son of mine's getting her.
She's all mine!!! :D

El Coconuto

Bench
I love looking at these threads. What says "who would you let your son date?" is read by every forummer as "who would you date?" :lol:

Hehe but it's cute and to be admired! :roll:

TB is gorgeous, and knows what she wants in life and how to get there. Keeps things simple, although I hear she's a rabbit in bed (actually I made that up - slap me if you need to :p ) and matured, simple girls definately take the cake! ;-)

legallyblonde is cute, witty and so easy to get along with. I dunno if I would let my Son date her though because it would drive me up the wall with envy :twisted:

Mullet is the only girl I've physically met and from what I saw she knows exactly how to treat her man right. Of course the rest of us could only sit and dream while she snuggled up all night. I didn't get to speak to her much, damn boyrfriend, but she seems like a lovely girl. :D

Melstar is a sweetie and is responsible for the most radical e-mail account I've ever had.

So out of principle, I'm not going to vote. It's not fair, but any one of the above could 'date my son.' :lol:

Honourable mentions to Jess as well for her down to Earth nature :!: