What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you let your SON date?

Who would you let your son date?

• legallyblonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feez Giggles

• MysteryGirl

• TB (Alba)

• PG

• Melstar

• Mullet

• Pink Sharkies

• Total voters

Forum Idiot

Bench
every girl that el coco just mentioned feels alot better about themselves and more than likely wants to fornicate with him after a candle-lit dinner. i know i do!

Special K

Coach
:lol: :lol: at Coco you smooth f**k.

ps I'd pick mullet so I could make fun her my son for going out with her

Godz Illa

Coach
I voted for Melstar, but in reality I believe it is considered somewhat uncouth for a son to date his own mother, not to mention highly immoral and potentially illegal.
Oedipus is the famous exception to that rule, but the poor lad endured such a traumatic childhood (as a newborn his father bound his feet together and left him to die on a mountain - a lonely mountain) that perhaps his mind was irreparably altered. We all know Melstar and I will not be treating our own son so reprehensibly.

Godz Illa

Coach
Pink_Sharkie said:
But im a rock chick but i still act like a teeny bopper
It is also uncouth to begin a sentence with the word "but". Similarly, using the word "but" twice in one sentence is not only illegal, it is a hanging offence in some countries. My son may NOT date you.

well......I'd honestly have to say TB..last night she told me she owns Bone, Tupac & Wu albums. Now that's tight.

^ Pando

retired
Johns Magic said:
Well of the people whose pictures I have seen, I would let my son date:

TB, Legallyblonde, Sandy.

Plus they are all nice.

Well I've seen your picture of you in your school uniform. I hate to think what you are doing with the pics of those girls. :|
Glad M.G. hasn't posted hers. :eek:
I was 15 once.......... :|

Johns Magic

Referee
I have never posted a picture of myself in school uniform before.

Honestly, for someone who thinks they're so much better than me because they are older, you are really immature.

Alba

Coach
Houdini said:
Feez_Giggles said:
i thought i would chuck in a vote for myself so i didn't look so dejected with a 0%

thanks guys :roll:
Hey, at least you made the list Feez

im soooooo sorry babygirl i totally forgot but i still luv u we all kno you woulda cleaned up with this it woulda been between u and LB i really am sorry :(