What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainman44

Bench
Well as they say it is the "Morning after" and I am wondering how we really feel about an untried NRL first grade coach = Rookie. Lets remember he has had a YEAR to win 2 SOO games (so far) plus a decent budget and twice as many support staff than he would get at NRL level.

Yeah i dont like it

dragonreddy

Juniors
Well as they say it is the "Morning after" and I am wondering how we really feel about an untried NRL first grade coach = Rookie. Lets remember he has had a YEAR to win 2 SOO games (so far) plus a decent budget and twice as many support staff than he would get at NRL level.

AND some pretty handy talent to work with , unfortunately he would need to be a magician not a coach to get our forwards firing, and then there's Doust to deal with he would be too easily manipulated by DOUST who he would have prior dealings with when he was at STGI years ago,which i am sure would be a pre requisite on Doust's criteria sheet for new coach.

possm

Coach
I'd like to see Daley as an assistant coach to Sheens, Smith or Bennett and then take over once the head coach job becomes available again.

Minh

First Grade
The most impressive part is that he broke the 8 year QLD origin strangle hold and all the players genuinely loved him by the look of the post match celebrations- Daley is a class act as a person........Still he'd be a rookie NRL coach which is the only real concern here.

BrissyRedV

Bench

Yep, the elation of last night has worn off some and mind has changed morning after. It is a no to Laurie.

Jooeeyy

Juniors
This is coming from a very reliable source from the Leagues club. He told us this weeks ago Henry already signed with the Dragons a couple of days before Steve Price got axed. Now see being that his contract was a year - year deal to be the assisted coach with the Titans and that were versing them on Sunday I'm pretty sure that he will announce this next week before the June 30 deadline.

Remember Gaz said yesterday on Sterlo that the Drangons were going to sign a "Highly experienced" coach and most of our success comes from something to do with Queensland.

What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:

watatank

Coach
This is coming from a very reliable source from the Leagues club. He told us this weeks ago Henry already signed with the Dragons a couple of days before Steve Price got axed. Now see being that his contract was a year - year deal to be the assisted coach with the Titans and that were versing them on Sunday I'm pretty sure that he will announce this next week before the June 30 deadline.

Remember that Neil Henry was spotted looking for houses at Blakehurst and Gaz said yesterday on Sterlo that the Drangons were going to sign a "High profile"coach.

Seriously? :lol:

Henry doesn't fit the "high profile" bill. That clue points to Bennett, Sheens or maybe Smith

Jooeeyy

Juniors
Won 2008 Dally M coach of the year. Trained JT, Was one of the main reasons why Queensland won Origin from 2006-2009, was in the top 8 with the Cowboys three years in a row. Got robed twice in the semi final. Seems pretty 'High profile" to me

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Jooeeeyy was a bandit on Bob Dylan's Desire album.
In any event given the detritus Price left us in Henry would be welcomed.
Goodnight.

nrlnrl

First Grade

Remember that Neil Henry was spotted looking for houses at Blakehurst and Gaz said yesterday on Sterlo that the Drangons were going to sign a "High profile"coach.

I thought he said highly experienced, not high profile

Latest posts