What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mickeylane

Bench
Don't ask me where , how, why, source just take it as done deal... Just got the magic text..
Will be revealed very soon

mickeylane

Bench
Does this mean Darious and Beau back?

1. Boyd
2. Morris
3. Dugan
4. Beale
5. Nightingale

6. Widdup
7. Benji

FMD!!!

Mr Red

First Grade
Why r u rude? I just told u something that will happen. Can I count on a public apology when it does?

Law of physics says that if an idiot sprouts 500 "it's a done deals", 1 will probably come true ..
So far you're batting 499 and 0 so yeah you could be right soon...

mickeylane

Bench
Law of physics says that if an idiot sprouts 500 "it's a done deals", 1 will probably come true ..
So far you're batting 499 and 0 so yeah you could be right soon...

Hey bozo ! What have u ever contributed to this forum apart from criticism! Get back to ur panel beating and make urself useful .. ..

Penguin

Juniors
mickeylane...I love how excited you sound...will be a very interesting time for us if true, so I hope it is.... Bennett with Dugan and Widdop would be awesome...

smi962

First Grade
Been hearing about this as a possibility quite a bit. What would be motivating Bennet to come back though, thats what I don't understand?

bhabs

Juniors
Don't ask me where , how, why, source just take it as done deal... Just got the magic text..
Will be revealed very soon
Hopefully you're right bud! Does that mean darius will follow? Apparently he was interested in going back to qld or dogs? Can't see him leaving Bennetts side though

This is facinating stuff, three weeks ago it was T Smith, then Sheens, a few days ago Henry has all but signed and now Uncle Wayne. No wonder I f**king drink!:shock:

Elias1983

Coach
Been hearing about this as a possibility quite a bit. What would be motivating Bennet to come back though, thats what I don't understand?

Could be a place he felt comfortable and loves. ..

Hasn't been smooth sailing at the knights...

hewi

Bench
He wanted a challenge and there is no bigger one than restoring the mighty red V to it's former glory that Price destroyed.

Latest posts