What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who would you most like to meet in this forum?

D

dubby

I'd like to meet Legend, Edwahu and all Raiders pals. Man we could yak! Also Willow, i'd like to see who sharpens the knives..;)

C

CyberKev

CyberKev...

I feel like I've never really had the chance to get to know myself on a mature and intimate level and I think that time's fast running out for me to get a genuine feel for myself.

I'll have to try and get together with me over a coffee and get it sorted, but I hearI'm bloody hard to pin down so Kev's not making any promises...

L

legend

I'd like to meet Edwahu, Kaon, Johnsy, Eels Fan, El Duque, Reservoir Dog, Meltiger, Moffoand BFB. Hell, throw everyone into the mix.

I have met Sydraider, Tigger, Willow, Ozbash, Ali N, Lord Ted, Qld Dragon, Mud n Blood, Bris Eel, Yakstorm, Matto, The Stewbum, Gorilla and Benny Barrett.

What a motley crue, especially that Dragons lot but one of the best ever, if not the bestfootball conversations I have ever had was with Lord Ted and Qld Dragon. It was insightful, enjoyable and bloody funny.

L

legend

It also proves that some Dragons fans are human too. Who would've thought eh?;)

There is no one I wouldn't want to meet.
Legend,
Thanks for the honorable mention.
I must tell the readers that the Raider put up a good show.
On behalf of the other half involved in the honorable mention, again, thanks.
You will remember the terrific pass that Firman delivered to Roberts who glided into a hole.
I hope Brown has put that one aside for the scum game.
Sorry,won't happen.
Amos 0, Hall 1.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Happy to meet anyone and have done so many times.
Have had a good visit from a number of folk from Kiwland and Syd and the BBQis open to anyone else. Pepe and Mrs Pepe can attest to my culinary skills.
Might be going to NZ this year (more likely next year now)to return the favour and smash up the Ozbashes car and might even pop in to pester Bronco.
Also plan on going to Syd and borrowing all of Legend's fishing gear and throwing it into the harbour.
Thanks to LWOS for that.

If I had to narrow it down to one person only, then...
I'd like to meet the "Gentleman Jim" of LWOS....Javaman. A fine poster.
If I didn't have to narrow it down to one person though, then I'd like to me EVERYONE !
Cheers all / AaronC

Infuzer

Juniors
I would just like to meet most people, mainly the regulars just to put a voice and face to the names I've been reading for 3 years now.
But bronco, this forum is only a couple of years old. I traced posts back only 2years a few days ago while reading old topics. Is there a full year of topicsmissing?

I don't know about yourself bronco, or any of the others who "moved" over from the old WORL Boards, but I still think about those days. Some good times overthere mate.
I remember some gem topics and posters. And some not so gem. I'll throw some out.
Topics: The Worst Player Of All Time, Has This Community Lost Its Appeal, Who Are The StGeorge-Illawarra Dragons, Bedding The Whore, So You Think You're Smart Huh...
Posters: Studebaker, Sir Dragon, The Saint, Meltiger, Kipper, KFC, Jim, Beekershark, Mud n Blood, Phuc Hu, Phuc Mhi,The Bug, Top Gun, Uncle Dan, Cassie, Sundance,Justice, Reeroar, Rooster Cogburn, DolphinMatt, Leonie, TaxiDriver, Ianbridge, Docker...
And some of the feuds were legendary.
Feuds: Studebaker & Mystery ManVS Macavity & Meltiger & The Saint & the rest. lol...
Anyone else remember some others?
Cheers/AaronC

R

roostergirl

Noone wants to meet me???
emcry.gif

Hahaha, I've met the lovely Moffy TWICE lol..poor boy must still be getting over that lol & Yakstorm & I think that's all from LWOS.

I want to meet Willow, Legend, SydRaider, Bronco & Kiwi the most.

C

CyberKev

In all seriousness...

There's few people on here that I wouldn't like to chat with over a brew...

If forced to narrow down in the Australian circumstance I'd opt for either Johnsy (who I had a good rapport with as far back as WORL) or Ms Storm as I'm a big fan of her considered and passionate approach to elite football in general (not just RL).

On another level, the sociologist in me would love the chance to have a full-on f2f natter with Ozbash or Canadian Steve, as I've never set foot off Aussie soil and I'd like to hear about life in a foreign (for me) clime from a couple of quality blokes.

Then again, I'd happily get together with Lord Ted or Willow as I seem to share their political stances.

Pepe and The Saint would be great for an English Football (soccer natter).

Eels Fan and MFC for some full-on RL & AFL discussion...

Everlovin' Antichrist because he's another hopeless refugee from the 1980s...

Bronco because he's diverse in his posting matter and would never be caught short in a convo...

Vertigo because he just comes across as being a damn nice bloke... Much in the DolphinMatt mold (easily the guy I miss most from WORL).

There are, of course, any number of others who would hold up strongly across these categories so I wouldn't be shattered about losing the toss :D

CyberKev

Latest posts