What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Raider_69

Post Whore
Id take Pearce over Soward. He's 5 years younger for a start and i think he's a slightly better player. Soward will begin to decline at age 28 where as Pearce still has his best football ahead of him.

At the very least Pearce is a good defender who on his day is a good half. Soward cant tackle who on his day is a good half.

Earl

Coach
Which would you prefer Syphilis or Gonorrhea?

There is no good answer hear folks

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Neither. Both haven't shown anything that says they stand out. Half of what they do every other player in the halves can do. Playing rep football doesn't make them any more important. Average at best with moments where they might shine for a second.

I'd rather have someone nobody knows about and work them through rather than either of these two.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Some of the people putting shit on Pearce should probably look in their own backyard as I would wager he would shit on most of their halfbacks.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Just to note, this is a thread from 2010 bumped by bhP. Personally, I'd take the bloke who was a key part of us winning the comp that year, as opposed to the bloke who went missing in the Grand Final.

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
Just to note, this is a thread from 2010 bumped by bhP. Personally, I'd take the bloke who was a key part of us winning the comp that year, as opposed to the bloke who went missing in the Grand Final.

He's nothing without Bennett. Be honest. Have you ever seen a player regress as quickly as he has? From NSW to Illawarra Cutters in less than a year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If I was recruiting for a ballet troupe I'd take Soward.

Pearce has no redeeming features.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Hows it go...

32 - 8

Is that it ?

It will be 30 years before you get another chance. Maybe when you next get a past player as refs boss. Funny that, you win in 2010 and the following year Robert Finch is back on the Dragons payroll. Must be so busy there we have never heard from him since.

drake

First Grade
Love it! Uncle Nick buys a couple of headlines in money bill and lazy jennings and the fans climb out of the woodwork, looking down their noses at the clubs as shit as they were last year. Now if they could just get some fans to pay to give a shit. And all before the first season game.
Imagine playing for the roosters and realising no one gives a shit about anyone in the team except the dopey goon that walked out on the dogs.
Thursday. Rabbitohs vs... SBW...OMG.

What.a.wank.

It will be 30 years before you get another chance. Maybe when you next get a past player as refs boss. Funny that, you win in 2010 and the following year Robert Finch is back on the Dragons payroll. Must be so busy there we have never heard from him since.

Sounds like someone needs a hug.

Latest posts