What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

_Johnsy

Referee
dont worry about johnsy he likes causing trouble

Yeah by offering a objective opinion that differs to another S.George Illawarra fans opinion, your idiocy is reaching amazing heights.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
yet you critize every one else who gives thier opinion

Umm, no criticising someone for having a shot at me for not agreeing with his opinion because I am a St.George Illawarra fan. Apparently if you are a dragon fan you must think Soward is a better player. Try reading the thread again.

Honestly gaba just sit down, take your meds and take a deep breath.

Danish

Referee
I really don't think you'd want Foran and Pearce in the same club...

The amount of piss those 2 would sink at a club function would send any club broke (end of year of course, since Pearce is temporarily off the booze)

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I am talking about Foran being the running half, and Pearce the organising half.

But as best friends, I don't think it would be healthy for them both to be at the same club.

Ladmate

Bench
IMO with the 14 clubs who don't have either:

Bulldogs: Soward
Sharks: Pearce
Tigers: Pearce
Eels: Pearce
Broncos: Soward (Lockyer will retire soon)
Storm: Soward
Titans: Soward
Cowboys: Soward
Souths: Soward
Warriors: Pearce
Panthers: Soward
Raiders: Pearce
Knights: Pearce
Sea Eagles: Pearce

I think it's a 7/7 split.

mattyVOK

Bench
IMO with the 14 clubs who don't have either:

Bulldogs: Soward
Sharks: Pearce
Tigers: Pearce
Eels: Pearce
Broncos: Soward (Lockyer will retire soon)
Storm: Soward
Titans: Soward
Cowboys: Soward
Souths: Soward
Warriors: Pearce
Panthers: Soward
Raiders: Pearce
Knights: Pearce
Sea Eagles: Pearce

I think it's a 7/7 split.

I see what you are trying to do here and it has some merit. However that list is really a matter of what the clubs at the moment need. For example Bulldogs and Cowboys both have quality halfbacks in Thurston and Kimmorley but could do with a better 5/8. In contrast Newcastle and Canberra have good 5/8’s but could do with better halfbacks.

Dazraider

Juniors
Pearce, you aren't being serious are you? When Soward was Pearce's age he was still in Flegg, Pearce at the same age is playing origin

that doesnt prove anything that pearce played origin when they lost. they would of had a much better chance if soward was picked last year in his form.
Soward better player as he has proved the consistency at the dragons.

gronkathon

First Grade
Well Pearce is a more manly man but I doubt he would call you in the morning.

Soward would take it like a moaning whore but might get too clingy after

adamkungl

Immortal
He doesn't think all Dragons fans have to think pearce is better, he thinks Dragons fans are allowed to have their own opinion, which may be that a non-Dragons player is better than a Dragons player.

Dragonstyle

Juniors
He doesn't think all Dragons fans have to think pearce is better, he thinks Dragons fans are allowed to have their own opinion, which may be that a non-Dragons player is better than a Dragons player.

Where did I say Dragons fans should not have opinions?

Latest posts