What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Brian Scouting in tonights Game???

Hanscholo

Bench
Id doubt we would purchase a player rubbed out of a code because of repeated poor behaivour including breaking a team mates jaw with a king hit from behind.

Spike

First Grade
Justin Carney? 4 tries in the Toyota Cup game. Would compliment Naiqama in the centres with MacDougall retiring and Lulia in reserve grade.

Matt23

Staff member
Be nice if we did pick up one of there promising juniors...just to see Skeepe's head explode again, seriously the faiders fans haven't gotten over us signing BK.

Pika

Bench
Henjack would be great.

There are a few players brought to the Knights that have put some bad past decisions behind them and go on to be good for the Club (so far, anyway).

Jono078

Referee
I posted this last night but my net stuffed up...

Ryan Hinchcliffe - He's a hooker, I think Raider_69 was saying he's off-contract. He wouldnt be too bad a buy.

But he just seems like a tackling machine and not to much more.

macavity

Referee
the fella from the Panthers, Masada Iosefa or something, has huge wraps on him.

why not him.....

Pika

Bench
Terence broke his contact with the Knights.

I have no bones with any other Club picking him up.

How dow e lose credibility by signing Henjack?

keeney

First Grade
We don't. I don't how people can't see the difference between Seu Seu and Mitchell Sargent, or Wes. The club drew a line for Terrence, and he crossed it, most credible thing we've done in ages is stick to our guns.

darkness

Juniors
Henjack = Wanker.
Henjacks Haircut = Wanker
Henjack in German = Wanker

I just made that last one up.

Johns Magic

Referee
If I were Brian Smith I'd be looking very, very hard at Ben Harris for the centres next season.

Off-contract, Knights junior, and he's been awesome in attack and defence this year.

I reckon he'd be a great buy.

Ash Graham would also be nice.

perverse

Referee
i've never seen henjak play.. but by all accounts he's a merkin. don't particularly need any of those at the club atm.

ben harris or ash graham would be very good buys though. i rate them both... certainly a vast improvement on what we have out wide currently.

Latest posts