What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to Origin 2?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ANyone here going to Origin 2 at SUncorp.

I'll be there with mrs unit.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Flying up with a mate on Wednesday arvo. Will be there. Can't wait :D

Big Pete

Referee
Will be my second ever Origin game that I've attended. Hoping for a much different result than last time. :p

booeycollector

Juniors
Yep...flying up on Tuesday....me and a group of mate go up every year....it's the greatest atmosphere ever.............cant wait..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
My first Suncorp Origin experience tbh. Really looking forward to it :crazy:

However, I do want to know if there will be many Blues fans there :fist:

Charlie124

First Grade
This will be the 4th Origin ive been to at the new Suncorp, i went to a couple at ANZ and a few at old Lang park, Suncorps easily the best atmosphere but there was something about Lang Park that got the blood rushing, my mates and I bought tickets to the RL world cup final as soon as they came on sale, since then another mate (afl fan) decided to propose to his girlfriend and have organised the wedding for..........the night of the World Cup ****ing Final.

****ing AFL fans, ruin everything.

Charlie124

First Grade
Charlie, RLWC final > wedding, tbh.

Hey i hear you, but its not just a matter of me missing his wedding, its the fact that there are a good 10 of us with tickets and we cant all miss the wedding for it, and i dont want to be the **** of the group who does :lol:

If it was a Cowboys grand final (not looking likely) then i wouldnt give it a second thought, but i cant see the world cup final being any different to a normal test match for us. Aus will cruise to the final and beat either england or NZ

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're the third person i've heard today say they're going with Mrs. Unit :sarcasm:

Ill be there
ah, you've spoken to her security staff I take it.

Someone as high profile as Mrs unit demands attention, thus requires security of the highest order.

Shorty

Staff member
So where is everyone sitting?
My partner got us seats about 5 or 6 rows from the field - Could do some mighty heckling!!
Hopefully it's turncoat Turner.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Hey i hear you, but its not just a matter of me missing his wedding, its the fact that there are a good 10 of us with tickets and we cant all miss the wedding for it, and i dont want to be the **** of the group who does :lol:

If it was a Cowboys grand final (not looking likely) then i wouldnt give it a second thought, but i cant see the world cup final being any different to a normal test match for us. Aus will cruise to the final and beat either england or NZ

you'd be surprised mate, i think Eng will win ti really.

Latest posts