What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's worked at mcdonalds?

Andy

First Grade
Did 4 years there.

Started on $4.53 an hour.

It used to piss me off when I'd get 1 three hour shift per week and I didn't even get paid enough to draw it out at an ATM :lol:

Razor

Coach
yep great news, I'm loving it, I'm now a trainee assistant manger

Why would you want a management job?

You get paid shit for the amount of hours you work. You'll be earning less per hour than the non-managers.

I take it McDonalds pays their managers(including trainees) a salary, and not a wage. So no penalty rates (no penalty .3, no penalty .5, no overtime 1.5, no public holiday 2.5, etc.)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robster said:
I get $16, I'm more then happy with that sort of money for a guy in his late teens.
when i was 19 I was a barman earning $21 per hour at one job and $14 per hour on another. I earnt just under $30,000 for the year.

Not bad for a kid in his late teens living in rural australia where jobs are harder to find than almost anywhere else in the country.

assistant manager eh? you wont be loving that for too long

Latest posts