What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's worked at mcdonalds?

Agent Mulder

Bench
Robbie Keane said:
Yeah, I used to work there. Worst ever, fat bitch managers get you to make them another burger every half hour...so you spit in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spike

First Grade
Robster said:
yea had a stressful trail espically Easter Saturday, was serving customers and was stressing out cause I had 3 orders to do with customers waiting, its important not to lose your cool in this job so I did what it took to hold on to it, theres so many burgers at maccas now its not funny , finding them on the screen is chaos, but at the end of the day the manager thought i coped well under pressure for a guy working first day at one of the most hardcore work days of the year, so they accepeted me and hired me and start next week.

Aren't you the same guy that use to work at Wendys?

I don't know whether working for maccas is a step up or step down in hospitality circles...........I remember my first job at KFC, I got fired for always being late and rude to the customers so I got the big jar of mayo and ****** off in it and put it back on the shelf. I then threw a tub of potato and gravy at the manager which exploded on impact with the fat fuck.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats the guy.

One day he will get to the dizzying heights of KFC, just like yourself spike.

small steps at a time, don't dream too big.

An41

Juniors
madunit said:
An41, you should refer to FI's comment regarding his farts smelling like a rose garden :arrow:

que? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

what about his perfume scented fart? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Corbin

Juniors
Mate i Work there i started working there about a month ago ill tell you 1 thing dont work out back very Disgusting

I dont really like it much but ill get a nice $48 tommorrow public holiday :D

Timbo

Staff member
I worked there for two years, making my $5.37 an hour :? boy that was fun.

Both sisters, the brother and cousins had done it so I think I'd have been booted from the family had I not.

Knightmare

Coach
I worked there for about 6 months. I was glad to go, but I must say that it at least taught me how to work quickly.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Did you know that the CEO of McDonald's in Australia started as a crew member just like some of you. If you work hard you could work your way up the corporate ladder. Besides, it is important to gain work experience.

Latest posts