What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your Favourite team?

Dragooner

Bench
I thought it would be cool to see who everyone likes as a football (soccer) team! It can be from the A-League to the EPL to the Serie A. Mine is Barcelona.

Mong

Post Whore
West Ham...

Leeds are scum...

Being a Brisbanite i'd follow the Roar, and was going to until i found out about Riobot's involvement.... Plus they are like watching the Hammers, plenty of opportunity made but new and improved ways to f*ck it up....

sydraider

First Grade
Man U
AC Milan
Barcelona (if they dispose of chelsea in da champions league :lol: )

I also dont mind Liverpool, kinda weird from a big Man u fans perspective but most of my mates that I grew up with are big liverpool fans and they got me into the epl and european soccer in general.

MrSharky

Juniors
In Europe: LEEDS! The only real United!

In the A-League: Sydney FC

I also love to watch Barcelona (with the likes of Ronaldinho, Et'oo, Deco etc. who wouldn't!)

icon6.gif

Mong

Post Whore
MrSharky said:
In Europe: LEEDS! The only real United!

In the A-League: Sydney FC

I also love to watch Barcelona (with the likes of Ronaldinho, Et'oo, Deco etc. who wouldn't!)

icon6.gif

Leeds cough cough... bwahahahahaha

Who the f*ck are leeds??

Red Bear

Referee
Liverpool FC since about 98 (either cos of the beatles or michael owen) but actually taking a proper interest in soccer over this season( n paying out my man u supporting mate :) )

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
1. Leeds UTD (why are they scum, mong?) Always liked them simply for the Australian players.
2. Newcastle United (EPL). Love the black and white stripes which were what I wore as a kid playing in the local comp. Also they have the one and only Alan Shearer
3. Juventus. As above with the uniform.

Latest posts