What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

Red Bear

Referee
Well have semi followed the game(very background really) for a while but got a bit more into it recently. Have always followed Essonden and Sydney

shaggy

Juniors
i started followin port in nov/dec 03 cause my friend goes 4 them so im like ok i will 2
so what if afl started the soo b4 league look what happend it died & rugby league soo is 1 of the best events in the sporting yr
in the 90s
1 yr i saw it there was sa v vic & the next was sa v the rest & vic v the rest
what the hell

upbonk

Lazy posting. This question was originally raised.......lord knows.......when? whaa, when's that? Whatcchya mean 'when they abate?'

Smartman

Juniors
Been a Hawthorn fan since 1991 when i started following AFL. The likes of Brereton, dunstall, Ayres, Platten etc... All time greats.

Have seen slim period since but will bounce back with their current development of youth.

Eddie.

Bench
My team was always Fitzroy.

I was quite passionate about them considering how young i was.

I never really got into the Brisbane Lions although it was great to see the Lions flags go up in September for 3 straight premierships. I can not get into the Swans hype either. The only other team left is Richmond, because they are the Tigers.