What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose overated at your club?

In the Knights..its Josh Perry..could have been anything 3 years ago but hasnt gone anywhere
Soft spot for manly at the moment but i think its Kite for them
Soo..who you got???

Godz Illa

Coach
Perry is not overrated. He is straight-up sh*thouse.

But the whole overrated concept leaves me cold tbh.

cainen

Juniors
I don't really consider him overrated, but if forced to pick one it would be Rooney I guess. In a bit of a slump at the moment, not helped by having second rowers play inside him as centres for much of the year probably.

Kiwi

First Grade
Hard to pick for the Broncos, all players are going gangbusters and deserve the wraps they've been getting.

Franko

Juniors
Although Brian Fletcher has given his heart and 100% efforst to Souths, which i'm grateful of after the efforts of people like Adam Muir previously i think Fletchers day has come. I would make Ashley Harrison the caprian now and try and entice him to stay.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Johns Magic said:
Tahu? Cayless? Wagon?

That post is proof you havn't watched a single Parra game this year.

Consider what the Eels did to your mob I'm not surprised you didn't even watch that match.

Hurriflatch

Referee
From and outsider looking in I'd say that Luke Burt, Ashley Graham and Aaron Cannings are over rated, but not many Parra fans really rate these 3 as superstars so I'm not sure if the tag actually fits.

CAPSISCOOL

Juniors
If I had to pick one, it would be Leon Bott but that would be a little harsh considering he's going alright at the moment.

Mr Saab

Referee
CAPSISCOOL said:
If I had to pick one, it would be Leon Bott but that would be a little harsh considering he's going alright at the moment.

please explain?
The guy is 18, still in school, on 30k, rejected the roosters and has not let the team down.