What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are the Roosters Tall Poppies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef

Juniors
fibro man said:
The 22.5 inch biceps I sport in the 12 dollar t-shirt

You too huh? Well so do I, along with the awesome abs, terrifying trikes, fighting fore-arms and all the rest that goes with it. But then again don't we all around here?

But that's nothing, you should see the size of my di..

Anonymous

Juniors
magpiemax said:
roosters supporters are not tall poppies!they are just jerks who in the main dont come from the area 50% dont live there.and the other 50%can only barely afford the rent.and will never own a home there.

Now thats an interesting observation :shock: :shock: why didnt I think of that ?? :roll: :roll:

fibro man said:
Dear Roostergurl,

The 22.5 inch biceps I sport in the 12 dollar t-shirt generally gets a really good response from shallow eastern suburbs girls

22.5inch biceps, Wow I'm impressed. You must really give that arm a real workout. But tell me, how's your eyesight?!?!? :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Eyesight is just fine thankyou. I don't need to do too much of that activity that you are alluding to thankyou very much. The arms are simply going gang busters this year, along with the barn door shoulders, and a back that you could land fighter jets on. All hard and natural with a little hand from Creatine Monohydrate. The blokes from the western suburbs know how to get things done, don't you worry about that. You should see the looks on the pretty boy eastern suburbs yuppies, when I walk into a cafe and order " just plain coffee thanks " with freaky looking arms that cause young children to run and hide behind their mother's skirt. 8) :shock:

ozzie

Bench
well it appears to me your bisecepts matches your ego - too big...this post is gooornnn and dead - buried- now we have 12 year olds in mentality telling us how big their biscepts are - how interesting??? zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.