What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are the St. George-Illawarra Dragons chokers?

Corner_Post

Juniors
That was then, this is now.

St George-Illawarra have lost their marquee English play maker, Gareth Widdop. They will inevitably choke against South Sydney, led by three English Burgess brothers, plus Damien Cook and Greg Inglis.

Sydney Roosters are not chokers. With Latrell Mitchell, James Tedesco and Cooper Cronk all on board they are winners.
So what was the answer to the question?

This is now? You just said they will be thrashed by Brisbane... so not then, not when you just commented to begin this thread...

Also Mitchell and Tedesco are winners... what have they won?

Corner_Post

Juniors
Roosters don’t choke? ... that’s the biggest joke I have heard

2017: against the Cowboys... and here’s your “winner” Lattrell:
“In the preliminary final against North Queensland, Mitchell endured a horror night which involved him sending two kick off restarts out on the full which both led to tries for the opposition. Easts lost the match 29-16 in what proved to be one of the upsets of the season.”

2015: roosters - minor premiers... preliminary final against the Broncos... get absolutely walloped.

2014: 18-12 up with a few minutes in preliminary final to go lol I will let the video tell the story... Sowwaaaarrddddd...

2010: leading 10-8 in grand final and don’t score a point 2nd half... deja vu

2008: lose straight sets in semis

2004: minor premiers... leading 13-6 at half time in grand final... no points 2nd half

2003: grand final 6-all the scores. Todd Byrne... 25 yr old centre makes a clean break... gets mowed down by 31 yr old lock Scott Sattler

I think it’s extremely rich to say Roosters are not chokers and for a Rooster fan to accuse other teams of choking....

Life's Good

Coach
Roosters don’t choke? ... that’s the biggest joke I have heard

2017: against the Cowboys... and here’s your “winner” Lattrell:
“In the preliminary final against North Queensland, Mitchell endured a horror night which involved him sending two kick off restarts out on the full which both led to tries for the opposition. Easts lost the match 29-16 in what proved to be one of the upsets of the season.”

2015: roosters - minor premiers... preliminary final against the Broncos... get absolutely walloped.

2014: 18-12 up with a few minutes in preliminary final to go lol I will let the video tell the story... Sowwaaaarrddddd...

2010: leading 10-8 in grand final and don’t score a point 2nd half... deja vu

2008: lose straight sets in semis

2004: minor premiers... leading 13-6 at half time in grand final... no points 2nd half

2003: grand final 6-all the scores. Todd Byrne... 25 yr old centre makes a clean break... gets mowed down by 31 yr old lock Scott Sattler

I think it’s extremely rich to say Roosters are not chokers and for a Rooster fan to accuse other teams of choking....

This logic has no place here.

That was then, this is now.

St George-Illawarra have lost their marquee English play maker, Gareth Widdop. They will inevitably choke against South Sydney, led by three English Burgess brothers, plus Damien Cook and Greg Inglis.

Sydney Roosters are not chokers. With Latrell Mitchell, James Tedesco and Cooper Cronk all on board they are winners.

No mirrors at your place mate?

Roosters - Minor Premiers 2014, 2015 - yet didn't make the grand final... 2017 - well... actually @Corner_Post has pretty much covered that, and some more...

Nice job trying to stir the pot here though Albert. Do you use your Spoon from 2009?