What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are the St. George-Illawarra Dragons chokers?

carcharias

Immortal
I would have been one of them if I was there. I feel so sorry for those poor girls that had to witness it but the reason why it happened is because of the disrespect shown to their father by that absolutely heartless and soft performance.

The fans cared more than the players. Speaks volumes doesn't it.

You don’t think those players knew they were shit?
Do you reckon their own supporters abusing them helped?

This Year?

Immortal
You don’t think those players knew they were shit?
Do you reckon their own supporters abusing them helped?
They knew they were shit and did nothing to change it. They gave up on all days that they shouldn't have given up, I don't think it has helped but IMO it was completely justified and were probably lucky it wasn't worse.. I think there will be quite a fallout from this in weeks to come.

**Edit**
How would you have felt if it was your team that did what the dragons did on Sunday?

carcharias

Immortal
They knew they were shit and did nothing to change it. They gave up on all days that they shouldn't have given up, I don't think it has helped but IMO it was completely justified and were probably lucky it wasn't worse.. I think there will be quite a fallout from this in weeks to come.

**Edit**
How would you have felt if it was your team that did what the dragons did on Sunday?

I would’ve left early

That’s how ya do it.

AJB1102

First Grade
I would have been one of them if I was there. I feel so sorry for those poor girls that had to witness it but the reason why it happened is because of the disrespect shown to their father by that absolutely heartless and soft performance.

The fans cared more than the players. Speaks volumes doesn't it.

I get your point mate but if they need a much loved clubman to drop dead in order to not get towelled up by a spoon contender in the last "home" game in Flo's farewell.. mate, not good.

I think there is many more significant shit than how Saints went on the back of Thommo's passing. Footy means f**kall.