What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did we throw Timmy under the bus?

lingard

Coach
Before you all bag Smith and call him a trouble maker that we had to get rid of, Have a good look into his illness: He is Bi-polar.
If you dont know what it is, look it up. Its a pretty tough ailment to dea with.

The kid struggled with it, and unfortunately used alcohol to self-medicate. He now seems to have it somewhat ubder control, and good for him. I dont like the Sharks, but like to see him doing well again.

Good onya Timmy.

Well, you see, that`s where the controversy arises. Tim Smith said he has Bi-Polar; but last time I looked, Tim Smith wasn`t a psychiatrist. (He`s got a better kicking game than most psychiatrists, though.) And Bi-Polar Disorder is often a very difficult diagnosis to make. Especially when there`s alcohol involved as well. IF he does suffer from it; good on him for having the balls to come back to the NRL. And for what it`s worth, I think he`s doing very well. Some of his kicks on Saturday night, and some of his passes were sublime. Also the try he scored was nice. I was never a huge fan of his playing style, but I have to admit he`s doing a lot better than I thought he would.

lingard

Coach
oh i get it... It's like the old joke about the chicken crossing the road...

Why did we throw Timmy under the bus? To get to the other side?

You`re certainly on the right track there. Doesn`t quite fit, though.
Maybe: "Why did we throw Timmy under the bus?"
"Because we didn`t have a train handy?"

Someone

Bench
Jesus Christ Kris Keating deserves a spot at 6. He is a future NSW player for sure if he continues to develop. Mortimer on the other hand...

Latest posts