What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did you choose your username

*Sandy*

First Grade
PK is short for Panthers Kitten which is the forum name i have used for a few years. I chose Panthers Kitten because i wanted something that sounded very feminine.

knights04

Bench
knights04 is mine because I love the Knights and 04 coincedently enough happens to be the same number as this year.

Nut

Juniors
Nut, umm.... A completely random word that jumped into my head as i was registering...

Thresher

Juniors
I'm named after the Shark.

Thresher.htm_txt_FAOthresher.gif

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh no, he was a chump!
2 pac shate all over him, tupac was a much better rapper and bassed off hindsight alot better shooter
:lol: :lol:

Hellraizer, hit em up, changes, those 3 are among my all time fav songs and they are 2 pac songs!
mind you if i could find any i would have some old school stuff with both biggie and 2pac, they would have had some mad lyrics

Godz Illa

Coach
DaleyIsGod said:
Nah I loved Biggie, R69. He had a damn tight flow...and his lyrics were mean..He was a very clever MC.

Never doubted you for a second DIG. Biggie was one of the greats, far from a 'chump'. And his album 'Ready To Die' is a hip-hop essential - one of the best ever made. In this dopey fan's feeble opinion, anyway.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i remember a co-worker once told me he wanted to get a tat that said "ready to die" he then proclaimed that would be phat.... perhaps that helped form my opinion of biggie, any one who uses the word 'phat' in relation to rappers lyrics has something wrong with them

Godz Illa

Coach
Raider_69 said:
i remember a co-worker once told me he wanted to get a tat that said "ready to die" he then proclaimed that would be phat.... perhaps that helped form my opinion of biggie, any one who uses the word 'phat' in relation to rappers lyrics has something wrong with them

Forgive me for being so bold, R69, but that is a rather thin foundation on which to base an opinion. You might want to put more thought into it.

And that would have been a phat tattoo. Did he get it?

Tupac is a whole different kettle of fish. I agree he was probably the better all-round artist..But dont let your love for Pac cloud your judgement of Big. Just cos they hated each other. Try and put the whole beef out of your mind, and listen to him. His rhyme patterns were slick as f**k. Very creative. His flow was impeccible...and he was lyrically stronger than Pac. Tupac had a million times more emotion in his delivery, and a much wider range of subject matter. Ready 2 Die is a classic. And Life After Death isn't far behind.

So in short I love the shit outta borth artists....

I dunno how you could think 50 Cent was dope, and then think Biggie was crap..R69

wittyfan

Referee
With Sully's hairline receding, and Michael Witt getting cuter by the day, perhaps my name will be "wittyfan" in the next year or so. :lol:

witt.jpg