What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people from different races have different penis sizes?

Moffo

Referee
I've never really heard a viable explanation for this

I've heard people say that it's a myth, which I don't believe either

Is there any historical reason why some of us ended up more endowed then others?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Most of us think about women's privates Moffo

Interesting that you spend your idle time thinking about c**ks

Cliffhanger

Coach
Moffo you can't blame your race for your micropenis, it's a specific condition.

Basically there are numerous environmental factors and dietary that effect penis growth and this is why it may differ based on race, that said there isn't really any conclusive evidence to prove which races have the largest penises, some studies found it was African, some found it was white and some found it was arab men who were the most well endowed. One thing all studies agree on is that on average Asians are significantly smaller than everyone else.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Didnt you watch Roots ?
Still waiting for that poor fella to find his way back home.

ozbash said:
Was said old merkina was hung like Phar Lapp..:cool:
I think you've got the wrong part of the anatomy. It was Phar Lap's blessed heart that was suppose to be a sight to behold. Perhaps they race them differently across the ditch.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
moffo your tiny, tiny, miniscule penis is not indicative of your skin colour. It is like your IQ, you were dissed.

you seem to get by.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Moff, was this you?

A MAN was provoked into an act of road rage when a woman made a "small penis" hand gesture made popular by a road safety campaign, a court was told.

Simon Jardak was today convicted and fined $400 for maliciously destroying or damaging property after throwing a bottle out his window at the car of a woman who was waggling her little finger at him.

The hand gesture was the basis of a New South Wales "Speeding. No one thinks big of you" road safety advertising campaign where it is used to mock men speeding.

“She started doing that hand gesture, you know, the RTA (Roads Traffic Authority) one,” Jardak told Magistrate Bill Bryden.

“And it offended me… because of, you know, ‘small’… she implied I had a small penis.”

More: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=186745

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Going by popular myth... African's would be the largest & Asians the smallest. Not to offend anyone, but most would agree Africans as a whole are more 'masculine' than any other race - as in even the women, on average, have certain masculine qualities about them than women from other races. On the flip side to that, Asian men would probably have more 'feminine' qualities than any other race as well (facial structures, smaller frames etc.)

Could this explain average penis size? :O

Titanic

First Grade
Still waiting for that poor fella to find his way back home.

Wasn't that an old labrador?

On topic: Moffo, there is no indisputable evidence that massaging the male organ will enlongate it, so you can stop tearing the flange off it.

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
Going by popular myth... African's would be the largest & Asians the smallest. Not to offend anyone, but most would agree Africans as a whole are more 'masculine' than any other race - as in even the women, on average, have certain masculine qualities about them than women from other races. On the flip side to that, Asian men would probably have more 'feminine' qualities than any other race as well (facial structures, smaller frames etc.)

Could this explain average penis size? :O

Yeh it's an interesting thought, seems to make sense of the surface

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have an issue with the male anatomy twiz?

Not so mch an issue with the male anatomy, I just prefer the wimins wobbly bits rather than pondering the physical attributes, or lack of, of men's packages.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I've never really heard a viable explanation for this

I've heard people say that it's a myth, which I don't believe either

Is there any historical reason why some of us ended up more endowed then others?

you and Razor seem similar

And blacks have bigger penises than whites.

Actually untrue.

Nope. Average size for an erect penis

Asians - 4.5"
Whites - 5.5"
Blacks - 6.5"

Latest posts