What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do they keep picking on us?

rexy

Juniors
Everyone whos doesn't go for the Roosters stop ur whinging use are all just jealous that we are the best team in the comp and use all wish u had our players and its true!!

well done rexy
you've just stumbled across the fact that we all wish our club's players were worth many times more than the salary cap and that we could get away with it

well done, captain obvious :clap:

bulldogs fans have reason to be particularly outraged

ozzie

Bench
ShireShark said:
well done rexy
you've just stumbled across the fact that we all wish our club's players were worth many times more than the salary cap and that we could get away with it

well done, captain obvious :clap:

bulldogs fans have reason to be particularly outraged

please tell me what our players are worth or just rack off!! because you are getting awefully boring. You still haven't ansered the question I asked you - if you can't come up with the right asnwers - your future posts may bite the dust!!

Slugs

ozzie said:
[
can you do me a favour - f!!ck off and go and get a reality check!

Can someone forward this comment to a Moderator for this site because it is completely uncalled for..................................................Oh what did you say "Ozzie is a Moderator".................
Oh dear !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

SaintTPP

First Grade
rufus youngblood said:
Riddell,Blacklock,Kite,Barrett,Ryles,Timmons,Cooper,Withers talk about trying but failing to buy yourself a premiership
:lol: What on earth are you going on about??? Are you saying they are not juniors?? Are you saying we did not develop them???? :lol: Please explain loser....

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
ozzie said:
[
can you do me a favour - f!!ck off and go and get a reality check!

Can someone forward this comment to a Moderator for this site because it is completely uncalled for..................................................Oh what did you say "Ozzie is a Moderator".................
Oh dear !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

could you please tell me what I want to know or is this your lame excuse??

ozzie

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:
ozzie said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
People also hate your arrogant supporters.. Your arrogant players, Your arrogant coach and Phil gould..

you see Chicken Hunter it is gooses like you that makes your team hated as well - and you call us arrogant - your in here tell us how arrogant we are?? really lok good for you!! most arrogant fool I have ever met!! outside Stidiotman

So you think i am more arrogant than your idiot supporters? Roosters fans are constantly on the high horse, they bag other teams like there is no tomorrow and think the sun shines out of their ass.. I never go on and on about how my team is gods gift to rugby league.

Oh and my team isnt hated at all..

and you are judging this one what?? a couple of people that stir this forum up?? or are you judging it on the fans that go to games..if you wish I could name a whole host of episodes I have seen in all club matches which has left me ashame to be following Rugby League. Eg Cronulla supporters beating up a 12 year old Rooster support - Canterbury and Rooter fans fighting - Newcastle fans spitting on other supporters...etc - we have them all -

Chicken - it comes down to the fact that amongst all teams there is a certain element that you wouldn't want to deal with - even your own club.

main reason your team is probably not hated is either they are the low of the low as in fan base or the teams is runnig low in the comp and who cares!!

Actually my team is pretty successful and draws 15,000 + games even agaisnt crap teams when we are in a form slump without our best players.. Roosters full strength team can only draw a crowd over 13k if they are playing a top 4 side.

ozzie

Bench
better check the figures again - 15000 average home games this season - sorry to shoot you down again - do you follow the spitters!!

SS, what t.f do you expect, despite not having a sceric of evidence apart from your own methods of reasoning, you state that you beleive that our Club is over the salary cap. If we are then we will be caught. If that happens by all means pop back and rub it in. You honestly, can't expect to make these types of statements and to be treated with respect.

YOU, have put the site at risk with your libelous comments, so by all means go to admin with your complaint. I assure you, your comments will be looked at.

ozzie

Bench
ShireShark said:
You've done it now Ozzie.
please see my pm - it will tell you it was a mistake on my behalf to knock off the post - please resubmit it so I can answer it here in the thread...

ozzie

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
SS, what t.f do you expect, despite not having a sceric of evidence apart from your own methods of reasoning, you state that you beleive that our Club is over the salary cap. If we are then we will be caught. If that happens by all means pop back and rub it in. You honestly, can't expect to make these types of statements and to be treated with respect.

YOU, have put the site at risk with your libelous comments, so by all means go to admin with your complaint. I assure you, your comments will be looked at.

Penelope - the thread of SS was knocked of by mistake - as you know we here don't knock off threads - (except last year's g/f's) I have sent a pm to SS and invited him/her to resubmit the thread..so I can respond in the forum.

I had answered but knocked thhe reply off but thought it didn't happen..then did it again..and it was SS's

Round and round and round we go
Its not the players that you have its the perception that people have of them and the cap
true or not-with that many reps there its impossible for you to be under the cap with fittler there.Next year frees up a lot of money for you .
Some supporters are great and some are absolute dicks in red white and blue.These ones sit and sulk after a loss and accept all the applause when they win from people.
Last year it was stuart whinging after every loss which he hasnt done for a while.
But its the perception that your over the cap at this MOMENT in time that irkes people.

Red Vs quote at the end of post says a lot about your clubs situation-realistic or not

Penelope - the thread of SS was knocked of by mistake - as you know we here don't knock off threads - (except last year's g/f's) I have sent a pm to SS and invited him/her to resubmit the thread..so I can respond in the forum.
nice one ozzie
i just "happen" to backup all my posts just because i expect them to be deleted by some moderator who was embarrassed by them

you say youve got many years on me, question - how old are you anyway?

despite not having a sceric of evidence apart from your own methods of reasoning
have you heard of opinion? what about this one - perception?

If we are then we will be caught
well the bulldogs would have gotten away with it too if it werent for a disgruntled company

when ian schubert pings the roosters for being over the cap, i'll come back. but that will be after i am finished shooting down all the flying pigs over sydney.

YOU, have put the site at risk with your libelous comments
the usual "youve put the site at risk" BS
it's all opinion, i havent claimed otherwise
in fact i've been very careful in doing so

libel? you mustnt even know what that is
OR youre afraid of freedom of speech because youre worried about something

Freedom of Speech don't make me laugh. :lol:

Show me one shred of evidence to support your claims and I will talk to you until the cows come home. Wishful thinking just doesn't cut it.

Slugs

Red V said:
rufus youngblood said:
Riddell,Blacklock,Kite,Barrett,Ryles,Timmons,Cooper,Withers talk about trying but failing to buy yourself a premiership
:lol: What on earth are you going on about??? Are you saying they are not juniors?? Are you saying we did not develop them???? :lol: Please explain loser....

SYDNEY ROOSTERS Chief executive Brian Canavan says the Roosters are unlikely to sign any more players from outside the club for 2005. When Pigs fly.

1pigflygif.gif

Merlin

Quote: that's really beside the point in 2004 isnt it, the amount they originally signed for is irrelevant if they are on megabucks now...you cant say that it's irrelevant if youre over the cap NOW just because you werent a few years ago

How much do you think these pl;ayers are on?

I can assure you one of those you mentioned, a current Australian player, is on $150k

ozzie

Bench
ShireShark said:
nice one ozzie
i just "happen" to backup all my posts just because i expect them to be deleted by some moderator who was embarrassed by them

you say youve got many years on me, question - how old are you anyway?

if you backed up why didnt you put it back on here?? maybe it wasn't worth it!