What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do they keep picking on us?

m0j0

Bench
ShireShark said:
And while I dont like the Dragons' supporters because they are a bunch of gits, I must give them credit for developing most of their players (well Illawarra anyway), unlike the Roosters who do less than nothing for development.

You do realise the Dragons bought approximately 15 players from outside the club this year alone, don't you?

misty

Juniors
Nugby said:
I gotta, say, even I'll admit the Sharks have the best cheerleaders, plus in big league you got voted the second most hated club behind the dogs, with manly coming third

Pfffffffft, It was a nights cheergirl that was voted Miss World :D

Red V you Dickhead,
Riddell,Blacklock bought from Roosters
Kite bought from Canberra
Barrett,Timmons,Cooper,Ryles Illawarra Juniors
Withers Tigers

Why is it we are pasted for buying outside of our junior league comp
You guys do exactly the same thing.

DevilDragon

Juniors
It is time the NRL took a great look at the game they are developing and start allowing breaks for clubs who develop and contribute to junior players. The common thread here is the Roosters develop and contribute very little indeed. Buy up boys, its easier.

TheEye

Juniors
The common thread here is the Roosters develop and contribute very little indeed. Buy up boys, its easier.

No the common thread is that most non-rooster posters on this thread are either ill-informed idiots or so blinded by their jealousy of our club they would argue Black was White if it somehow put our club down.

We have signed less than 10 players with first grade experience in the past 3 years.... significantly less than a lot of the clubs whose supporters are bleating like lambs looking for their mothers tit about us.

Slugs

TheEye said:
The common thread here is the Roosters develop and contribute very little indeed. Buy up boys, its easier.

No the common thread is that most non-rooster posters on this thread are either ill-informed idiots or so blinded by their jealousy of our club they would argue Black was White if it somehow put our club down.

We have signed less than 10 players with first grade experience in the past 3 years.... significantly less than a lot of the clubs whose supporters are bleating like lambs looking for their mothers tit about us.

It is not the amount os signings...it is the way you go about them.

In one breath your Management are telling the players they do not want to keep that they cannot afford to keep them under the salary cap and low and behold you sign another player that somehow you can fit under the Salary Cap even though those players are "top shelf" :shock: :shock: :shock:

TheEye

Juniors
Slugs said:
It is not the amount os signings...it is the way you go about them.

In one breath your Management are telling the players they do not want to keep that they cannot afford to keep them under the salary cap and low and behold you sign another player that somehow you can fit under the Salary Cap even though those players are "top shelf" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok - so all this pent up angst and anger towards us is based on the fact Cusack was released and we said we couldn't fit him under the cap?? (Please let me know the names of other players this applies to as you used the word "player's")

That being the case let me know who these "top shelf" front rowers that we have signed to replace him?.... Oh - you can't. :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
old_man_smythers said:
Why is it that fans from other clubs keep picking on us? They keep saying thay we are over the cap, we are kissing gallops ass, we are rorting the system! WTF is with that?

These fans from other clubs must be jealous because we have the best players in the world, we have the best leagues club, the best sponsors which any NRL team can never get in a million years and we have the best looking chicks who support our club!

Why cant the other fans pick on clubs like the Bulldogs? they are the ones who are cheating with their cap and also letting their fans get away with anything! and those players whoa reunder the sex scandal should have went to jail!

Thats my rant for now! Until next time... see yous in the chook pen!

Cheers
35-0 :D :lol:

Let's see........

Rorter C*ckhead, OVP and melon!

Thats reason enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

realredhillboy

Juniors
well the roosters may have there toungues up gallops arse.... but at leadt we dont have our toungues up lachlan murdochs ass like the bronco's :evil:

I can tell you all now, if it wasnt for the actions of a few of your supporters here on lu, namely one that up until recently, was constantly trolling through our forum causing shit, I hate the supporters of the club.

ozzie

Bench
Victor - that is a narrow minded reply - but your welcomed to it..can I name the fools in your forums??

Can I mention the near material written in there about this club which hasn't got a leg to stand on nor has been proven??

But I won't however, again I say if you don't like what has been written in your forums by some Rooster fans - complain to your moderator.

Remember though if you guys think that your forum is for only you why is in the public?? because it is open to all supporters and like it or lump it - you will get critisism...or is your club, so holey that they, can't get critisism

Narrow minded? See some of the stuff your fellow supporters write in our forum and then talk to me about being narrowminded, granted every club gets critisism, the roosters more than some, but some of the idiotic things that are said by your supporters in our forum are just that, stupid, ignorant, and not needed, id have thought that someone of your supposed stature might have been able to keep a few loose roosters in check, but you cant even do that.

snorta69

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
I can tell you all now, if it wasnt for the actions of a few of your supporters here on lu, namely one that up until recently, was constantly trolling through our forum causing sh*t, I hate the supporters of the club.

Thanks to "a few" Roosters supporters, "namely one", Vic "hates" the clubs supporters??

Now is that Canberra logic??

Is that nic meant to read VictorTheMower, Vic??

Thanks for the "ride on" Vic!!

snorta69

Juniors
ShireShark said:
better read an article in this week's RLW - seems like we aren't over the cap - besides you pathetic efforts - two other teams are - better look at your own club !! Read the Moles article -

I dont buy RLW, I think it's sh*te, could you please tell me the details of this article you are talking about?

And while I dont like the Dragons' supporters because they are a bunch of gits, I must give them credit for developing most of their players (well Illawarra anyway), unlike the Roosters who do less than nothing for development.

Your RLW comment sums up your attitude. I bet you read the tellecrap, listen to hadlee and toss over the big league?? Intelligent.

Why dont you give us a detailed rundown of Cronullas current squad of 25 and tell us where they all come from??
When they joined and from where??
How many are juniors??
Show us all how "junior development" works!!

snorta69 said:
VictorTheViking said:
I can tell you all now, if it wasnt for the actions of a few of your supporters here on lu, namely one that up until recently, was constantly trolling through our forum causing sh*t, I hate the supporters of the club.

Thanks to "a few" Roosters supporters, "namely one", Vic "hates" the clubs supporters??

I dont hate all roosters supporters, but some of the idiots that follow your team are giving the rest of u a bad name

snorta69

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
snorta69 said:
VictorTheViking said:

I dont hate all roosters supporters, but some of the idiots that follow your team are giving the rest of u a bad name

And what sort of name do you give all Canberra supporters??
What exactly is a "bad name"??
Considering Easts are over the cap, poachers, cheats, a top 4 team, thugs, mobile phone users, sunsilk advertisers etcetcetc.... how in Gods name do a few "passionate" supporters give us a "bad name"??

Vic I dont give a rats if you "hate" us or "like" us.
I know you "rate" us though, or you wouldnt be here, right??
Bye Bye Vic!!

snorta69

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
If you didnt give a rats you wouldnt be replying you moron.

Funny, I asked you 4 questions, you replied to non of them, only to a statement I made, which did not need a reply. You try to cover your ignorance by calling me a moron.
Originally you posted this: "I can tell you all now, if it wasnt for the actions of a few of your supporters here on lu, namely one that up until recently, was constantly trolling through our forum causing sh*t, I hate the supporters of the club."
And now you are calling me a moron??
Thats funny!!