What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you come to LU?

Bomber

Bench
Discussion with like-minded football fans.

Finding out the news as it happens.

sh*t-stirring with union and AFL in the fight club.

Was a member of LWOS, enjoyed it so much I made the switch to LU.

Quite simply, the best league site going around.

Hallatia

Referee
Locky_Jr comes here whilst she is trying to study, when it becomes too much, I just come hewre, but since I have joined I study a lot more

jimmyo

Juniors
Because life is short...so there's no point getting involved in anything too complicated.

kooriguy

Juniors
used to go on sportal back in the day and go on panthers forum, but you get sick of the bias and its good to hear what people honestly think about your teams chances.. plus the place is allways good for a laugh.

Dave Q

Coach
kooriguy said:
used to go on sportal back in the day and go on panthers forum, but you get sick of the bias and its good to hear what people honestly think about your teams chances.. plus the place is allways good for a laugh.

Honestly, short of a miracle, I think the Panthers chances are zip this year my old friend. Maybe next year.