What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does Bennett persist with Seymour?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well, last night showed that although Perry probally isn't the LONG-TERM answer, he was a lot better defensively than Seymour! Good game all round and for once in a while our halves defended well together!

gullsfan

Juniors
salivor said:
Not that it's a chance in reality with Smith being a Parramatta fan as a child and being happy where he is currently but maybe it's time that Brisbane stopped waiting for a halfback to emerge from our juniors if ones not there and go on to the open market for one.
Who do you mean by "our juniors"?
How many games has Shane Perry played for Brisbane?

broncoman

Juniors
anyone else see Temptation on Nine tonight?
i found it pretty funny that Brett Seymour was one of the "famous" faces on the fame game board...

Diablo

Juniors
We need a halfback who can provide quick service for Lockyer and our backline, with the ability to spring a surprise here and there in attack himself.

Perry and Seymour are not the answers, and quite frankly I do not think Barnes was himself.

Diablo

Juniors
We need a halfback who can provide quick service for Lockyer and our backline, with the ability to spring a surprise here and there in attack himself.

Perry and Seymour are not the answers, and quite frankly I do not think Barnes was himself.