What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why doesnt raider_69 rate inglis?

Juniors
struggling to be one of the top 10 form players of the comp supposedly, what do the punters think?

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: apparently because i told this moron that Inglis IS NOT the best player in the game, it means i dont rate him

i suggest thurston and johns were ahead of him as best player in the game, he disagreed, labelling me stupid...

yes lets let the punters decide?

i vote johns, and you'd scarely find a bloke who hates him with the passion i do

Juniors
i believe u named 10 players in form better than inglis, not 2, so lets see the other 7 that are playing better...

Raider_69

Post Whore
no, i named 10 players who IMO id rate above Inglis at this point in time
Players such as Minichello, Johns, Hodges, Lockyer, Thurston were mentioned, all that i mentioned have played exceptionally well for a prolonged period of time, and are mostly proven at rep level

if we are rating on form then tongue would be in the top 10 players in the comp... simply he isnt close to it
i believe you told me "Inglis is the best player in the world"
that comment is fair dinkum farcical

Mr Saab

Referee
With all due respect to Raider69, who gives a toss who he rates or doesnt rate.
1999, i think you are have gone off half cocked.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
With all due respect to Raider69, who gives a toss who he rates or doesnt rate.
1999, i think you are have gone off half cocked.

apparently inglis is crying himself to sleep in the wake of the shocking news ive claimed he is not the best player in the world :lol:

MadDogMason

Juniors
I rate Inglis. They love him down here in Melbourne. They actually have some league on the news here now because of this kid so I'm all for it. Top player gives his all week in week out but in saying also I think people need time to see just how good and consistent he is before jumping on the bandwagon. For all we know he could be a one year wonder like Tim Smith hahaha now there is a player I don't rate lol but hey that's my opinion. So much family in this thread lol ;-)

vikingstorm

Juniors
1999 said:
struggling to be one of the top 10 form players of the comp supposedly, what do the punters think?[/quote

Inglis is Class, as is Billy Slater- indeed How good will those two be in the same team.- Remarkable.

Our Top Centres in GB currently are Kirk Yeaman of Hull and Martin Gleeson.. Both are Classical centres- almost a throw back with great Hands and a superb Step. Remember the names.:cool:

mattyg

Bench
Raider_69 said:
no, i named 10 players who IMO id rate above Inglis at this point in time
Players such as Minichello, Johns, Hodges, Lockyer, Thurston were mentioned, all that i mentioned have played exceptionally well for a prolonged period of time

LOL, seriously if you rate Hodges above Inglis and say that he has played well for a prolonged period of time you have problems...Hodges has been disgraceful most of his career until this year, and in saying that, Inglis has equalled if not bettered Hodges form this year. And also from memory, Inglis was quite good last year as well. I rate him highly..atm the top 10 players in the game for me would be:

Johns, Thurston, Lockyer, Mason, Civonoceva, Marshall, SBW, Inglis, Kennedy, Hodges.

This is based purely on the form they have shown this season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I garentee you Hodges has played more good games then Inglis, he played poorly at the roosters, he didnt want to be there, he has been nothing but a gun for just abut every game he has played for brisbane

sydraider

First Grade
Hodges had one good year at the roosters, then I think personal issues and injury got the better of him towards the en of his tenure there. Hodges is a class player, when he isnt trying to be a thug. I would put hodges ahead of inglis for the time being, time will tell though, sky's the limit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
sydraider said:
Hodges had one good year at the roosters, then I think personal issues and injury got the better of him towards the en of his tenure there. Hodges is a class player, when he isnt trying to be a thug. I would put hodges ahead of inglis for the time being, time will tell though, sky's the limit.

spot on

mattyg

Bench
Johns Magic said:

Yes my friend, SBW along with Marshall have proven to lift there team as soon as they walk onto the field. Everyone knows about Tigers with Benji in there, but as soon as SBW has come back from injury we have won 4/5 games. Look at the statistics, 18 offloads in 5 games, has made close to 200 metres in a few games (playing in the centres where he doesnt see much of the ball). I don't know if you have watched all of our games since he has been back but he is looking very dangerous.

lockyno1

Post Whore
mattyg said:
Yes my friend, SBW along with Marshall have proven to lift there team as soon as they walk onto the field. Everyone knows about Tigers with Benji in there, but as soon as SBW has come back from injury we have won 4/5 games. Look at the statistics, 18 offloads in 5 games, has made close to 200 metres in a few games (playing in the centres where he doesnt see much of the ball). I don't know if you have watched all of our games since he has been back but he is looking very dangerous.

WTF, I would say O'Meley and Mason and Ryan were much more important than Sonny "I can't stay on the field" Bill Williams! Gosh rating him in the top 10 is a joke! Buderus, Webcke, Simpson, etc are all better players.

ANR

Juniors
heres my best 3 players in the world ATM IMHO

-Lyon
-Radlinski
-Cunningham

close 4th and 5th are Carney & Simmons

johns just outta contention on form

lockyno1

Post Whore
ANR said:
heres my best 3 players in the world ATM IMHO

-Lyon
-Radlinski
-Cunningham

close 4th and 5th are Carney & Simmons

johns just outta contention on form

You lose all credibility when you put Radlinski in there mate. He'd be lucky if he was top5-6 fullbacks in the NRL and I mean LUCKY! Cunningham is good but Buderus is better! Lyon is ok, but I will wait till next year and he certainly is not clearly better than Gasnier! Carney has been ok but is not in the top5. In conclusion those players are NOT anywhere near the top5 in the world!

Latest posts