What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why it is a Sharks responsibility to Hate Manly

cityshark

Juniors
My son who is at uni tells me it would be possible to explode a nuclear wepon over Manly and that the blast and fallout would not affect the Shire. This was actually discussed in the lecture. Even in the world of higher education we are not alone.

Quigs

Immortal
Only last night I watch a DVD of a game between West and Manly from 1980 played at good old Lidcombe Oval .

Even now I still get pissed off. I was cheering for the maggies even though I know they had won.

Just got to hate the farkers........

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Daddycool

Juniors
Don't you lot have anything better to do?

What happened to your sense of humour?

I can understand why many of you have the dirts, but trying to convince each other to maintain some hatred towards Manly.....quite frankly it's beneath you.

The Sharks had a fine year that ended badly. When you think about it, much like Manly's 2007 season.

I remember last year, round 1 of this season couldn't come quickly enough. Hopefully, they can get a win and you can start focusing on the season ahead. All the knockers who have been laying the boot into them about one poor performance might find something else to talk about.

For the record, I accept you're all entitled to your opinion and if you want to have a crack at me for this post, then I'll cop it.

But....... I've enjoyed reading your forum this year. I could usually get a sense of the excitement building as the year unfolded and could also imagine how most of you would have felt if the Sharks had won it. It's going to happen. Just don't allow yourselves to become too bitter in the meantime. Otherwise, you will soon be indistinguishable from Dragons fans.

sharknows

Bench
Don't you lot have anything better to do?

What happened to your sense of humour?

I can understand why many of you have the dirts, but trying to convince each other to maintain some hatred towards Manly.....quite frankly it's beneath you.

The Sharks had a fine year that ended badly. When you think about it, much like Manly's 2007 season.

I remember last year, round 1 of this season couldn't come quickly enough. Hopefully, they can get a win and you can start focusing on the season ahead. All the knockers who have been laying the boot into them about one poor performance might find something else to talk about.

For the record, I accept you're all entitled to your opinion and if you want to have a crack at me for this post, then I'll cop it.

But....... I've enjoyed reading your forum this year. I could usually get a sense of the excitement building as the year unfolded and could also imagine how most of you would have felt if the Sharks had won it. It's going to happen. Just don't allow yourselves to become too bitter in the meantime. Otherwise, you will soon be indistinguishable from Dragons fans.

Thanks for the advice - now f**k off!

Latest posts