What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i still like my mantra - it came about to save the scoreboard operators some time..

St george - 16
Rabbits - 0

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
i still like my mantra - it came about to save the scoreboard operators some time..

St george - 16
Rabbits - 0
I have a similar mantra, taken from Animal Farm.
I repeat it ten times in the morning and ten times at night and breeze through life like a blessed guru.

Canberra Good, Souths lol.

I encourage the lol@50uff$ faithful to insert their own team. You will feel like you've killed the big20 every day.

Evenflow

Bench
There should be plenty more LOL@50uff$ material in Ritchie's blog today titled "Souths underachieving again" :lol:

SOUTH Sydney look ready to crash out of the NRL semi final race sooner rather than later again this year.

The Rabbitohs have promised a lot since their readmission in 2002 – but delivered very little. Season 2011 looks to be another year of mediocrity.
Are they still the Pride of the League?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/souths-underachieving-again/story-e6frexnr-1226066795928

LOL@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
There should be plenty more LOL@50uff$ material in Ritchie's blog today titled "Souths underachieving again" :lol:

SOUTH Sydney look ready to crash out of the NRL semi final race sooner rather than later again this year.

The Rabbitohs have promised a lot since their readmission in 2002 – but delivered very little. Season 2011 looks to be another year of mediocrity.
Are they still the Pride of the League?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/souths-underachieving-again/story-e6frexnr-1226066795928

LOL@50uff$

We should all get on there at 11:15am and post LOL@50uff$ messages, this is a great opportunity to spread our message. And provide a link to this thread at the same time.

Goddo

Bench
this needs reposting
foods.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
who actually first gave souths the title of "the pride of the league"?

i'm guessing it was the same guy who told jason donovan that he had a wonderful singing voice..

Frailty

First Grade

i'm guessing it was the same guy who told jason donovan that he had a wonderful singing voice..

Pretty sure it was George Piggins...

I'm just astonished that every year 50uff$ have failed, it has always been because of injuries and not the fact that they are just piss poor.

Cliffhanger

Coach

It was the media. You know how 50uff$ fabricate stories to romanticise their creation and play on sympathy and being the first foundation club and the fact they were successful when the term was coined. Basically manipulating the public and the media is an age old tradition of theirs.

TBH it's a disgrace that 50uff$ get away with calling themselves that. Imagine if an AFL team did, or an EPL team. Opposition fans would riot! No team has the right to call themselves the pride of the league, because no team is. Having pride in your team is all good but calling your team the pride of the league shouldn't be tolerated.

It’s not even true that they are the most successful club.
The South Sydney Football club is defunct; it was wound up in 07. They now play for a Cayman Islands-based $2 shelf company owned by an investment firm owned, in turn by an actor and a spoilt rich daddy’s boy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.